[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I hook up with a stranger from /Soc/? I'm horny as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image_6.jpg (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
24 KB, 300x250
Should I hook up with a stranger from /Soc/? I'm horny as fuck
>>
>>16916631
Why just one?
>>
>>16916631
Woah the classic meat up with a stranger from the internet. What could possibly go wrong? Easy to pick up at the bar, cheaper too
>>
>>16916659
Its like the girl who u meet online wants to fuck. And the girl you meet at a bar probably wants to fuck
>>
>>16916669
At least at the bar you know it's a woman.
>>
>>16916659
How does it cost more to pick up online?
I've fucked many from /soc/, tinder, tinder etc. Most of the time it was literal meet n fuck- never to be seen again.
>>
>>16916684
Fuck me I need more sleep- meant to say Oasis and tinder.
>>
>>16916669
It's a guy.
I mean I've had my fair share of sexual encounters, I'm still a virgin. I want to experiment but idk if it's just a long dry spell thinking or I actually wanna do it
>>
>>16916631

it depends

>do you want to

if so, why not?
>>
>>16916700
I dont wanna think with my boner
>>
>>16916707

why not? as long as you play safe you arent taking any more risk than sleeping with literally anyone else.

unless the bigger questions is 'should i have sex'
>>
>>16916715
I've always been so stuck up about sex and that I want to do it with a loved one but I'm just getting tired and my sexual desires are taking me over.
>>
>>16916721

so the latter.

in which case, it goes back to 'do what you want'.

advice doesn't cater to the subjective.
>>
I've done it twice. Just make sure they aren't crazy or felons. Oh and that they are clean. I have no problem turning down sex when someone refuses to get an std test.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.