[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I little over a year ago I had a class with this girl, I developed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1396653246385.jpg (124 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
1396653246385.jpg
124 KB, 700x453
I little over a year ago I had a class with this girl, I developed a crush halfway into the semester. Some of my friends noticed her and they told me to ask her out because they thought that she was into me, but because of my low self-esteem I didn't really believe it. I tried to do it, but I choked super hard. I never got her contact info.

A couple of days ago I bumped into her and got her number. I feel like a got another shot at this, but I'm nervous as shit. I suck at texting and I noticed that she rarely look at her phone. I asked a friend who's much better at this stuff than me and he told me to just cal her.

How do I muster up the courage to do this? She's way out of my league.
>>
Jerk off.
Right when you're edging, call her.
You'll have the courage of 1000 men.
>>
>>16916438
How?
>>
>>16916443
How what?
>>
>>16916460
How does edging give you confidence?
>>
>>16916474
Stop thinking with your head and start thinking with your dick.
That's how it works.

not the same anon btw
>>
Just call her. Its okay to sound a little nervous. The girl will probably think its cute and it takes pressure off of her. After u call you will feel super elated
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.