[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet qt grill in uni class >we talk a lot this quarter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1434114712593.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1434114712593.png
94 KB, 396x385
>meet qt grill in uni class
>we talk a lot this quarter, become decent friends
>I start to catch feelings for her
>pretty sure I made it obvious; asked her to my club sport formal, but she couldnt go. It was something she 100% could not get out of and she apologized a LOT
>pretty sure shes into me too

BUT

>2 months ago she flew to a MALE friend's university to go to his formal
>hes flying in today to go to a concert with her
>MAJOR FUCKING RED FLAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what do you lads think? I wanted to date this grill but this shit makes me uncomfortable. She says they are "just really good friends"....
>>
File: 1434113414077.jpg (28 KB, 788x784) Image search: [Google]
1434113414077.jpg
28 KB, 788x784
bump
>>
You dont have any pull on her.

Just kill youself and save us from reading your threads as you spiral into depression.
>>
File: 1434113394154.jpg (184 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1434113394154.jpg
184 KB, 600x900
>>16916416
How do you mean?

Also

>implying girls have any effect on my wellbeing

epic projection 8)
>>
Red flag, tf? You guys aren't dating. She made a serious effort to see this guy so she probably likes him. You can't tell her not see a male friend if you're not together.
>>
>>16916510

>MAJOR FUCKING RED FLAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>i am not rustled! I swear!
>>
Just ask her if she would like to go on a date with you,that's it,it's just as easy as that
>>
>>16916292
>>asked her to my club sport formal, but she couldnt go. It was something she 100% could not get out of and she apologized a LOT
>pretty sure shes into me too

If she was into you, she would have either 1. made the time or 2. accept a suggestion to see you some other time.
You want answers? Ask her out. Not to an event, just to dinner or something.
>>
reposting from /fit/ why
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.