[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I end it with my temp boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Howdy, first time poster.

So I'm dating this guy, we've been together since December 25, 2015. He's great; we both love each other, we enjoy talking to each other (I should also note this is a LDR), and we've been enjoying things. The only issue is, though, he has to leave for college in Germany on May 27th, and that's when we'll break up. We both agreed on breaking up when he goes, since we don't want a LDR that has such a small chance of actually meeting up (we're about a four hour drive apart as of now).

So that's been at the back of our minds for a month or two now, ever since he told me. Lately, however, he hasn't had much time to spend with me, since he's been busy lately. School, work (Friday 16:30-23:30, Saturday 11:00-23:30, and Sunday 15:00-23:00), and his parents dragging him along to do suburban white folk shit. And all of this has left him with very little time for himself, but also little time to spend with me on Skype or Rabbit.

Now, I'm faced with a dilemma: should I wait until May to break it off with him, or should I do it early and start looking for someone else?
>>
>>16916272
Dead relationships (relationships with a set end date) should all have a built-in clause that you are free to break it off at any time should you find a better relationship, on the condition of immediate notice to the other party.

There's zero point in passing up on a good potential relationship in order to keep a dead relationship staggering on for a few more weeks.
>>
>>16916272
I forgot to mention, howdy faggot, go fuck yourself you little whiny bitch, thank you for posting.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.