[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A female friend of mine has been in a relationship for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
A female friend of mine has been in a relationship for about 6 years. For the past few months the relationship was a dead end and it was draining her mentally. She tried to break-up a few times but she always felt sorry for breaking the guy's heart and either never went through with it or they broke up for like a couple of days before getting together again.

It has come to the point where it's getting on my nerves because she is in a foul mood almost every time i see her and she has stopped doing much from the stuff she enjoyed trying to "mend things". For the past month she has been getting progressively worse , even breaking down and crying a few times according to her brother.

I was subtly dodging the subject whenever it came up but at this point i am pretty much fed up with the situation. What should i say to her?
>>
File: Nike-Just-Do-It_dezeen_sq.jpg (17 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
Nike-Just-Do-It_dezeen_sq.jpg
17 KB, 468x468
We aren't in the situation, so we can't really say. However, here is some good advice I can give to you; speak your mind. Just say whatever you think about her position and relationship at this moment in time, whether it be like pic related or the exact opposite of that because you are obviously thinking that something is off with both of them. I'll leave you with a good quote that might help you a little:

"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.