[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My long distance girlfriend is having a problem with someone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: helpless.jpg (32 KB, 269x351) Image search: [Google]
helpless.jpg
32 KB, 269x351
My long distance girlfriend is having a problem with someone. She had a best friend for ~14 years, and it's always been platonic between them. At the end of last summer, this "friend" went mental, first ignoring her completely, then claiming to be "in love" with her, followed by a cycle of threatening, bullying, and apologizing, and within recent months, stalking and physically assaulting her. Her few other friends all abandoned her at the time of his flip, either in his favour or for unknown reasons. She hasn't reconciled, so she doesn't have close friends anymore.

This guy wouldn't listen to reason, and I'm worried he'll rape her, or worse, because at this point he doesn't seem very far from it.

She's timid, and is afraid of reporting him. She fears that if her family finds out about it, they will become over-protective and limit her freedoms to the point where she'll be completely miserable and unhappy, and honestly, they seem like the type who would. I think she may struggle with depression relating to her family, although she has never been diagnosed.

We don't live in the same country, so I feel completely helpless. What can be done?
>>
If she wont report it, you should report it. I knew a girl who was going through some suicidal stuff, and she didn't want to tell anyone of it, but I got word to her parents about it. She was very upset at first, but the intervention turned her life around. Especially if there was physical assault, this needs to be stopped posthaste. This guy is wild danger, and much more waiting will lead to... very bad things.
>>
>>16915823
>long distance
>girlfriend
Pick one. She's craving physical attention, this guy is giving it to her, and she's going to lie to you about it to justify getting what she wants from both of you.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.