[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to keep a clean home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: payload.jpg (38 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
38 KB, 528x528
I'm constantly struggling. Should I have more trash cans around, or what? I need some house keeping general tips for a tidy home, within a week after cleaning, my house is right back to a pigsty.
>>
1. do a little bit every day
2. don't throw shit on the floor, always put your clothes in the hamper, garbage in the trash can, dishes in the sink, etc
3. get rid of all the extraneous clutter shit you have; goodwill or garage sale, or throw it in a box and stuff it in a closet somewhere. The less junk you have laying around, the easier it is to clean.
4. do a little bit every day, faggot

it's not THAT hard to do
>>
Generate less trash, get rid of stuff that makes an unusual amount of clutter and make dedicated spaces for putting things when they leave your hands. All of this is designed to make it easy for you. You have to realistically weigh a dirty home against all of these impulsive conveniences you currently practice.
>>
File: dirty clothes bin.jpg (167 KB, 2124x2441) Image search: [Google]
dirty clothes bin.jpg
167 KB, 2124x2441
Get one of these if you don't have it, put all your dirty clothes in it.

One trash can / bag is enough. In the kitchen, below the sink. Put all your trash there. Go several times a day through your home, pick trash that you see laying around and put it in the trash bag. As soon as trash bag is full, take it out and replace it with an empty one.

Also vacuum once / week.
>>
>>16915541
One should really have a second bin in the bathroom, too. Preferably with a lid. It's a convenience for guests as well as a handy place to dispose of cotton swabs, razors, floss, etc.
>>
>>16915329
Little bit everyday

Once a week do a cleabing of the house, laundry, clean bathroom, vacuum, etc.

Once a month clean closets, garages, under beds, behind cabinets, etc. You will feel great guaranteed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.