[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: oppositegender.jpg (44 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
oppositegender.jpg
44 KB, 1200x630
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
How can I make a virgin (girl) more comfortable during sex
>>
>>16915288
Take things slowly and go at her pace. Don't pressure her into anything she doesn't want. Lots of foreplay and oral. Be slow and kind the first few times.
>>
How can I make a virgin (me) more comfortable during sex
>>
>>16915288
Apply lube before you pound her relentlessly. They do cry less in my experience. Though it's hard to measure because of all the spillage, she doesn't catch everything in the cup.
>virgin tears
The best.
>>
>>16915288
Just please, please, PLEASE wait until she's ready. No obvious pressure, no secret pressure, and there's only so much pressure you alleviate because she's going to feel some degree of pressure no matter what.

Be loving. Do your best to make her feel like you actually care about her instead of only caring about having sex/losing your virginity/taking her virginity.

Also try to get her on the pill beforehand, I had a shit ton of paranoia (still do) about getting pregnant.

Also, if you see her trembling in a seemingly bad way at any point, call it off and try again another night. Fuck my first time sucked
>>
>>16915257
I'm a guy (duh)
How can I be certain I'm not threatening while I'm outside? I am not trying to talk to anyone, and I'm not looking for relationships.
I often get dirty looks from women, so I asssume I'm offending them.

To avoid that, I now only wear neutral clothing, I do not look at women for more than a glance to figure out where everyone is, then I continue looking down. I make sure to pretty much never be less than two arm's length away from women, I even step onto the road if I have to.
When talking to women (mostly cashiers), I keep everything I say neutral, friendly and short.

Still I get looked at like I'm overstepping my boundaries? What could I still be doing wrong?
>>
>>16915298
>Also, if you see her trembling in a seemingly bad way at any point, call it off

that's the dumbest advice ever. i was going to make a joke but just kill yourself.
>>
I became a wizard today. Which spec should i go for max fun?
>>
My girlfriend and I are still in the early stages of a relationship, going on 3 months. I crave her so badly, not in a sexual way but just that I miss her a lot. We can't see each other a lot during the week but usually manage to get to see each other on the weekends.

She doesn't like when I tell her I miss her or similar things because she says it makes her feel bad for having a busy schedule (work, school, family, etc.).

How do I get through the days (or possibly even weeks) when I can't even see her? I mean we get the chance to talk sometimes through text/call, but even then that's just for a few minutes. I just miss her so much and my mind won't let me think of anything else.
>>
>>16915330
Sorry, it wasn't a good way of explaining it. It's just that I was shaking from nervousness and fear but he either didn't notice or ignored it because he didn't check in to make sure I was good. But, I also should've said I didn't want to do it. Wasn't rape, I chose to go through with it instead of saying "hey, I don't want to do this". But I was just shaking the whole time and it wasn't fun
>>
>>16915323
Ignore women completely when you can if you ha e no interest in interaction. Seem preoccupied, in deep thought or messing with your phone.
It's pretty awful we have to do this but women really don't like being looked at it seems. Not by me anyway.
>>
>>16915323
>What could I still be doing wrong?

You're trying too hard, and that's compounding the pre-existing awkward that you already had that was making women get a creeper vibe off of you in the first place.

You have women on pedestals and treat/look/think of them like a foreign species instead of just human beings, and you're overly sensitive to the point it makes all of your actions awkward as fuck.

It's the equivalent of a bunch of white social justice warriors railing against institutions for not being more fair and howling to the moon at how oppressed and socially disadvantaged racial minorities are, even going so far as to try to convince people OF the minority that, "No. You're wrong. You say you're fine but no. You should be upset. Be angry. We know better than you even though we have no experience whatsoever".

It's actually a little dehumanizing, kind of belittling, and overall just weird as fuck.

Cool off bro.
>>
>>16915344
I do my best to seem preoccupied.
It just troubles me that I'm still somehow a problem.
>>
>>16915337
Talk to her and try to make more time for each other.
I can see you really like her, but if you need more time/attention from your girlfriend and it is making you get to the point that
>I just miss her so much and my mind won't let me think of anything else.
you should definitely have a talk.

Try to fill your schedule with more things. Pick an hobby, see your friends, study more, exercise.
>>
>>16915352
>Talk to her and try to make more time for each other.
This will backfire on you.

>Try to fill your schedule with more things. Pick an hobby, see your friends, study more, exercise.
This is better.

Once you're seen as needy it's game over whether you're a guy or a girl.
>>
>>16915358
Original poster here, yes trying to talk to her has backfired on me. "I do what I can to see you, I'm sorry I have a life to live" That was a few days ago though. And yes things have been resolved, we aren't arguing or anything at the moment.
>>
>>16915337

Take a deep breath and relax. You need to realize that it's perfectly natural to miss your S.O., it means you care about them, but that you're in danger of taking this to unhealthy levels. Just acknowledge you're being silly and that you're allowed to miss her, but that you have other things to do.
>>
>>16915350
It's precisely feminist sources that got me so worried.
I know not all or even most women are scared of me, but when I read that sitting broadly, making unwanted eye contact, being near someone or wearing certain types of clothing can all be seen as an act of male agression, making some women fear I'll rape them, I get nervous because I don't want to offend anyone, I don't have the right to offend people.

I want to cool off, but I've also been told that 'just treating women like you treat men' doesn't cut it.
>>
>>16915351
It might pass when you keep doing it enough. You get rather paranoid when you have to think like this everywhere, likely people aren't paying special attention to you if you look busy. Perhaps it's better to not consider their unreasonable responses ok. Just view them as assholes when they do it.

It's though. I'm not really over it yet. But I also have social phobia and it's one of the things I had to deal with. It helped a lot to do everything we've said. Before then I was at max pulse whenever I could be seen essentially. Anxiety was just terrible and I brought a duffle bag in my backpack to the grocery store so I could really pack it full so I didn't have to go so often. Was awkward in the store but when you're out nobody thinks it's weird to have it.

I'm quite damaged..
>>
>>16915257
What should I do when a girl suddenly starts ignoring my text messages? Every time I start talking to a girl from Tinder or whatnot they end up ignoring me and I don't understand why. Even with girls that I actually met IRL and had a decent time with.
>>
Girls, consider this situation and clarify me:
Got longer than I thought. Part 1/2:
There's a girl I had a crush for (and probably still like her too much). She wasn't interested. She even told me there's only feelings as a friend, but on a day where I tried to act as a regular friend and tried to accept her decision.
Well, some things with common friends changed, I cut the friendship to the others in the circle and because of that I didn't saw her for a long time (also because at the time where I wanted to date her, a meet up with only us two hasn't worked).
3 months later I saw her again at my birthday. We had fun, a "seriously" talk about some fact in the past but very shortly and not more than 5 minutes. A month later (around Christmas) I and some friends have this ritual to meet up and drink together around Christmas. This time she was part of it, we had fun again and at the end of the day it was only me and her. We drank, walked around, talked about funny and also sort of seriously topics. We didn't talked about the relation to each other but more about other topics. She brought up a topic about a guy she was interested in and that it was difficult for her to interact with him, because he acts kind of like an ass (denied to meet her if she has time, she has to make time for him regardless what plans she has or that he acts bad and is kind of ignorings her for example). This was too much for me, it hurted me to see how much she can care for another person and meanwhile knowing how I felt in some situation with her). I think she noticed that there was something strange and that I acted somehow different. I couldn't change what has been said and how she or I felt, so I thought make the best of it, she's a friend and try your best to overcome it and act friendly. A hour later we said goodbye and texted a few messages and that's it.
>>
>>16915363
Dude are you happy with a relationship like this?
She's never around, doesn't make time for you, doesn't make an effort to fulfil your needs, and bullshits you with "I'm sorry I have a life" crap.
My boyfriend works and studies and still makes time for me ever day, and I do the same. It's literally just a matter of organization.
>>
>>16915374
Part2/2:
Part2/2:

Almost a year went through and I didn't hear or didn't write to her (she said at my birthday that she hates to write/text me) and had no other contact. I thought it was fine, she could contact me or a friend, if she is interested in seeing me/us again. But because there was nothing like that I assumed she wasn't interested and I thought she must be fine if she doesn't contact.
Well, (for me) out of nowhere she asked a friend if we meet up again and so we did. When we meet we had one situation in which we on our own. We talked a little about the current location and vague about the past and then she said this sentence:
>"...we didn't see each others for a long time."
It confused me and I was an idiot to not ask her what the fuck she was trying to tell me, because I thought asking this might make the situation bad.
And now here I am, asking myself what this all means. What should I do or think of this? Am I missing something important or over-thinking it? How should I act on this or accept this?
Then another part of me thinks, I shouldn't text her to clarify things, because she is annoyed of me or/and this topic. Furthermore she could text me (or friends) if she wants to interact with me/us.
So how should I proceed on this? It's been three months and I still asking myself. What would be a good behaviour in this situation and what would be a mature way to handle this?
>>
>>16915367
>>16915323
you sound way too paranoid

you should seek professional help imo
>>
>>16915373
nothing you can really do

just move on
>>
>>16915376
Honestly I think I might have painted the wrong picture. She later apologized for saying that. When we do see each other, and even when we just talk at night or whatever, I feel emotions and have thoughts I've never felt before. I'm kind of paranoid because I've never been in a relationship that meant this much to me.

I really just think that she's got too much on her plate, she doesn't ignore me it's just that while she's busy I'm just.....here. I feel like I'm just waiting.
>>
>>16915385
I have in the past, none of them felt it too important to discuss, sadly.

Hell, one of my psychs commended me for trying.
>>
>>16915367

Since that last example didn't work, I'll give you a more stark analogy...

Right now you're the equivalent of an African American in the south who checks out a Klu Klux Klan website, and begins to become apologetic and change all his mannerisms because he starts to think that that's how all white people think and he should be ashamed of who he is.

You're taking to heart the opinions of an fervently fanatic fringe.

Like other anon said, you might need help.
>>
>>16915385
It's not paranoia that justifies professional help. He's being treated like shit. I had that too. We can't even know if he's still treated like shit. It's very possible but there's many ways to deal. Most are just to confirm the facts of the situation more nuanced.

Doing odd things like looking strangers straight in the eyes when they do act like that and expressing interest is a surefire way to see exactly what they're about. I mainly faced this from girls though.

Why do you do that girls? We don't do jack shit and our existence isn't tolerated.
>we don't do that
Hard to believe. Pretty much only older ladies don't react negatively to me.
>>
I posted in the last thread, I'll post in this one too.

My girlfriend and I recently signed a lease together, and shortly after she revealed to me that her "number" was higher than what she had previously told me. Naturally, I was hurt by the lie. Since then, my mind has continued to wonder, I've found out other things about her which make me upset, but everything has happened before her and I were together. I can honestly say that she would not do anything to hurt me and definitely would not cheat on me.

I feel very insecure because she has slept with more people than me. She also slept with 2 of them the first time that they met (from Tinder). I can't help but think that my girlfriend is some easy, promiscuous slut - even though that is not actually the case. Her total number is only 5. It's really not bad at all. Part of my insecurity is because she lied to me from the start, and I can't help but think that there is something else that she is not telling me.

I want to get over this, and I know that it is pretty much my own insecurities causing this and not anything to do with her. I don't want to be judgmental towards her, but I am and it is difficult to control (though I'm getting better).
>>
>>16915411
>it's anons fault
>these people are rare don't worry about them
You don't know this situation why are you even answering. It's like saying that a depressed person should go eat some chocolate to get happy again or something. It's not a planned out solution. You have to change so people stop or change people (good luck). Wearing that pressure is going to kill you some day. It's so incredibly annoying how you like to waste people's time like this. Why try to advice when you can't even relate?
>>
>>16915390
Except this happens every time and I never know why they ignore me...

Why is it so hard to find a gf? I'm good looking and make good money. Sigh...
>>
>>16915411
I get what you're saying.
Problem is is that I care about being progressive and I know a large part of being that is reading opinions that hurt my feelings to read, and taking it in. Not getting defensive and making actual changes to who you are based on what people have said/written.

I don't really believe that feminsts hate men as much as the KKK hates black people, many just want to give some pointers on how to stop our natural predeliction towards hurting and threatening people unconsciously. Even the unspoken thoughts I have can be hurtful, so need to be kept in check.

So I try, I try not to care about how I feel and what I want, because I know that even now I'm being an agent of backwardness, it's fully entrenched in who I am as a human being.

But also that shouldn't translate into being an uncomfortable person to be around.

It's a lot to take in, and I'm not smart enough to work it all into being a normal, positive person.
>>
>>16915421
i don't disagree that the state of women right now is really bad

in fact i can empathize since i've come to the same conclusion (mgtow)

yeah if you're ugly or even average looking you're gonna be severely discriminated against

they won't stop giving you angry looks even if you cut off ties with them, he (and you) need to deal with it and move on

if he is indeed doing what he says he's doing then he's fine, women will ignore him and he'll be safe

but the anon takes it to a whole new level, or he doesn't understand the endgame, i'm not sure, but he seems to filter everything through his own paranoia/anxiety/delusions

those things about the clothing and whatnot, he's probably making this weirder than it has to be
>>
>>16915447
it's quite simple: you're not good looking

and also i suggest keeping your financial situation to yourself unless you wanna pay alimony or sexual harassment settlements
>>
>>16915462
>women will ignore him and he will be safe.
That's your experience not ours. I'm saying you have trouble sympathizing not because you don't realize there's problem. It's because this isn't enough for us and you don't see that. What has been done didn't fix it.

>clothing
It matters. It matters far too much. He's talking about how if he's ugly he can't wear certain clothes that'd be ok on an attractive guy.
It's a concern he has to have.

I'm sorry for being rude but this is a terrible situation and I feel like crap about it. Doesn't help that people on /adv/ has called me mgtow (as insult) and a misogynistic pig (in essence) for being threatened by people. It's like they're here. It's making me afraid, unreasonably so. But I'm far gone. I want to help anon here so he does this have to go through this.

There's just so much evil in public gets hard to deal with. And nobody cares on a significant political level. They're advocating more of this stuff. Eventually i'l be shot on sight I guess. That's a relief maybe. I'm being hyperbolic but when it's bad enough you have an easier time justifying seclusion yourself. I'm just gonna cry now for a bit. No replies.
>>
>>16915335
Conjurer/summoner. Get a bunch of familiars.
>>
>>16915431
> No one understands me because I'm a special snowflake.

I used to be cripplingly socially anxious. I was depressed for nearly a decade.

I decided to change who I was to be who I wanted to be, purely because I was dissatisfied with my own quality of life, so I could be a happier person.

He's trying to change random external things for others instead of himself, based off of not even feedback, but the rantings of fanatics that aren't even directed at him.

It may be a step in the right direction, but for the absolutely wrong reasons and will only lead in the opposite direction.

>>16915458
>
So I try, I try not to care about how I feel and what I want, because I know that even now I'm being an agent of backwardness, it's fully entrenched in who I am as a human being.

It's not, that's just an excuse you tell yourself.

>But also that shouldn't translate into being an uncomfortable person to be around.

Being around people who are comfortable with themselves, makes you comfortable around them. Pretty logical.
>>
>>16915498
the problem is that you cry about it, but when life gives you lemons make lemonade!

lemme put it this way, you have been blessed to see a small part of the universal truth before everyone else has

brah i understand you more than you think cause i was saying this shit 5 years ago when there was no mgtow or redpill or any of that shit, and now that people are at least somewhat aware, it makes me feel like a king!

even normies are slowly catching up to the harsh reality, with the advent of online dating more and more men realize that this game is rigged

tl;dr stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's not your fault, even they round us up and kill us it still won't be your fault so relax and enjoy the happening :^)
>>
Stupid, childish story really, but i don't really have a clue what's up
> Somehow end up eating lunch with some girl at uni, she's 18 or 19
> She's quite nice, talkative, nerdy (my type really)
> Proclaims she's quite shy (she wasn't at that time)

> Talk to her a couple of times later in hallway before practicum, sat next to her in class today
> Each time ask a couple of questions trying to start a conversation. She's with friend(s), just get yes no answers so the conversation immediately dies (akward..)

How do I know if there's any interest? I thought she was mildy interested, but everything she's done since that lunch suggests the opposite

> inb4 just ask, don't have the balls
>>
>>16915542
she's not interested
>>
>>16915458
>feminists don't hate men as much as KKK hates black people
I think you're overestimating the KKK.
Feminists have a political impact. They are certainly more effective in driving man hate than KKK is in driving black hate.

>being a progressive is important to me
>describes tolerant/open minded reasoning
I don't see how you can associate like that if you're actually like you claim you are. As you describe we would hold similar opinions but I can't relate to progressives at all because they certainly don't hold that open mindset. Be more independent. Motivate your ideas based on information rather than others opinions. If it's worth holding there's a way to get there without the unreliable masses.

You need to change your mindset because you're not hurting and threatening people. It's them that are doing that to themselves. It's plainly obvious when you look at your actions. They have no reasonable explanation for why you'd be dangerous compared to anyone else. Other than their own prejudice. You've even taken special action to reduce yourself as a threat. It's far more than anyone should have to do. So the problem isn't with you it's with people of the streets. It's hard not to care about people.

It's like Alice in Wonderland. Everyone is insane, right now you're attempting to fit in as that insane world would like you to. But you should act more like Alice and hold your sanity close to the chest. Maybe that will help you. You have a right to exist anon. Submitting to the Queens every wim is not the right thing to do. Not for you or others in the long run.
>>
>>16915335
Happy wizardom. I'm not really lopoking to join the corps, but I might in 10 years.
>>
>>16915423
>Part of my insecurity is because she lied to me from the start, and I can't help but think that there is something else that she is not telling me.

Obviously your lying to yourself and you are upset over the number. Five is perfectly reasonable and she didn't have to tell you shit but she decided to not keep you in the dark.
>>
>>16915566
I'm afraid I've derailed this threat a bit ...

Anyway, when I say progressiveness is important to me, I don't mean the group 'progressives', I just mean the spirit of the word, I care about helping further a world where we can all be relatively safe and happy, for the most part.

I realize my life would improve if I cared about others less, but I'm intensely afraid of hurting people. I already have a very dim view of myself, and even imagined slights against other people can push me right into a spiral of self hatred and -sabotage.

I've been told often not to care too much about what other people think, but I don't know how to do that when my emotional response is so strong.

I can deal with disgust, I channel that into dejection and I'm pretty comfortable dejected and sad. But I don't know how to deal with actual hatred, I avoid that like the plague.

I find it hard to dismiss people as insane, as I'm dismissed on those grounds constantly.
My parents and my friends both call me insane regularly, and call everything I think into question. I understand that's natural because I do have a very different view of reality, but it made it that I sincerely hate dismissing people's opinions as flat-out wrong.
>>
>>16915601
>derail
No you're not. It's very relevant.
It's not about dismissing opinions it's about reasoning. You shouldn't come to the conclusions that you're hurting people for being where you can be seen.
>it's more about the spirit of the word, I care about helping furthering a world where all can be safe and happy
So you also support communism, Anarcho-communism, voluntarism, libertarianism, fascism, technocracy, meritocracy, democracy etc etc. You get my point that nobody says they're bad. Everyone is for a safe and happy and safe world for everyone eventually. Even nazis (the large willing body anyway) they saw the end as world conquest where they're the only ones left and can finally get on with being happy and safe. Or at the very least a divided world that's better than what they started with.
But does the chosen path of these people (people who make you feel bad) make you happy? It doesn't right? Perhaps that's a good place to start. How would both you and others be happy. Is there a solution or should you just bury yourself for the greater good? If you think enough about these things you will come to my conclusion (well I'm obviously bias, and think I'm correct or I'd think something else) that they haven't done this reasoning. They're not progressive by the definition you used. It's not everyone that should be happy to them. It's them and those who they choose fit with them that should be happy. They don't reciprocate your concern. It's important to realize that giving people things doesn't always help them reach their goals. If they share goals with you they're not doing it right.

You live in a democracy most likely, it may seem like a far stretch but listen. You influence people. If you see what I saw above, that these people aren't really for peace and happiness you need to fight that in some way. For others and yourself. Your attitude towards them doesn't have to be negative. You can accept difference in opinion. But stand up for yourself.
>>
Boys and girls.

How does one flirt? And please give examples of things done or said that actually worked for you.
>>
>>16915463
>implying you know what I look like
>implying I tell people how much I make
I think I'm figuring it out now. Girls like you are just cunts who want to get railed by Chad.
>>
>>16915650
I get your point, everyone sees themselves as furthering the good in the world for the people they care for.

It's hard for me to decide if I even have the right to live, let alone to be happy. I'm often thinking about suicide as a way to improve the world around me. Actually I think of it constantly.

Sadly, reason is a myth, anything can be reasoned in any possible direction. Insanity is just what reasoned away from us.

I want to be happier, but not at the detriment of others, I can't justify that.
That's why, even though I act like one, I'm not out to call myself a mgtow or anything, I don't hate women at all, I don't resent women for not accepting me at all, I don't resent anyone but myself for being so deficient it's hard to accept me.

I don't see myself as a victim of some system, I see myself as a fat, ugly loser who's rejection by society was completely deserved and a sign that things are in proper working order. All I want is to diminish the disgust people feel for me and fade away.
>>
>>16915668
Male:
Girl started making sexy faces when looking at me across the lecture room. Biting lips and such.
Eventually she started stroking a pen. It got pretty awkward because it was obvious to the guy behind her and I didn't want her to stop so I didn't look at him.
That really worked for me. I never flirted back really I just got her number and we (sortof) dated, became fwb until that stopped. She was after sex. I was after a bit more.
I also don't really know how I'd flirt with someone. The best I've done is just appreciate the advances she's making and maybe mouthing naughty things.
Also interested.
>>
>>16915707
You've made a ton of assumptions, it's not weird to do so but it doesn't help.

You can ask him what took him so long, maybe it was a cycle where he didn't respond in time, and got too anxious to respond for a while.

I think he likes you, but you'll have to ask him.
>>
>>16915719

I have. He assures me he does, everything is fine, I have nothing to worry about. But fuck, I can't handle the cycling between super happy reassuring person and seemingly indifferent distant person. I don't know which one to assume is genuine.
>>
>>16915689
you sound like a ginormous wuss looking for a pat in the back, not advice

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16915726
>seemingly indifferent distant person

what else is he doing that makes you think that? because it sounds pretty plausible hes just a busy person from what you said.
>>
>>16915689
>Reason is a myth.
Then you don't know reason as you should. Start with philosophy, Plato's Apology is a good introduction, I feel. But reading it alone can be hard. There's tons of books but I find this one is good.
amazon.com/Philosophy-101-Socrates-Introduction-Apology/dp/158731830X
It's what I was given in highschool.

The idea that reason is this thing you can just do anything with is wildly inaccurate. But I see where it comes from. Politicians are very adamant about not sourcing well. They're also making all kinds of leaps that nobody should be accepting. If that's you're view of it then I understand why you're saying that. But if you start with philosophy on this level then it's clear it's more like math. If you have philosophy to back you up you can be sure you're right if it's carefully examined. And in my view just having the care to try and do it places you far ahead of most people when it comes to being correct. It's a pursuit of truth rather than a desired goal. You go where the road takes you. But you can't really read philosophy well without understanding the basics.

People could also be confusing you with rhetoric. Which is mainly deception. Doesn't help your view either.

I highly recommend it. Even if it doesn't help your problems it's gonna help you be more right and help you help others.
>>
>>16915726
Both are, again, being distant might not be his direct choice. Could be anything from a bad internet connection to his own anxiety tp his phone being set too quiet.

I don't think he's fucking with you.
Also, it's cute that you're so worried, I think you're a little bit in lurve.
>>
Theres a ton of sexual tension between me and one of my friends. I talked to her about possibly dating but she has a boyfriend and shes not going to leave him unless they start having problems.

Is there any way to lower the tension without getting rid of the possibility of her still being attracted to me if her and her bf break up?
>>
>>16915746
what will happen when she generates tension with another friend once you're dating?
>>
>>16915746
you need to start looking elsewhere, she's not interested
>>
>>16915668
I am a girl.

I think that what works best for me is sense of humour. Make me laugh, make fun of me in an affectionate way, keep conversation light and fun. Sexual jokes are fine, but nothing excessive.
I like when guys hug me or kiss my forehead/cheeks. It's pretty cute. Also - Smile a lot. Keep eye contact.
I hate compliments if they're not weirdly specific. "You're pretty" is fine at the beginning but kind of bores me, "like the way you play with your hair while you're studying" is cute.

What I do.
I laugh at their jokes, and make jokes myself. I smile and bite my lower lip. Keep eye contact. I make compliments. I try to get to touch them.
>>
>>16915756
Ha, yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said it's cute, no offense meant. It's just that I recognise this mode of thinking.

It IS immensely frustrating, I agree. When emotions like this start rising it's nearly impossible to put it to rest. I remember having crushes on MSN as a teen, I went full on paranoid thinking the girls I had a crush on must've blocked me if they didn't come online for a day.

Best thing to do is keep yourself busy, and try to compose yourself a bit until your date is happening. You'll probably get far more clarity after that.

To close, as a guy, I'm really bad at keeping touch with people. I always entertain anyone who starts talking first, but I rarely take initiative.
It's not out of lack of interest for others, but a mixture of social anxiety and getting too caught up in whatever else I'm doing. Might be his case too.
>>
>>16915770
>Sexual jokes are fine, but nothing excessive.
Any examples?

I don't want to be rude when trying to be sexy.
>>
>>16915760
Do you niggers even read the question? The worst part about this board is everyone doesnt answer the question.

Like someone asks the question:
Whats the best way of skinning an apple?

And 95% of the responses are "eating apples is a bad idea, there are far better fruit to eat".

Im not trying to steal her from her boyfriend and i know her far better than you do so lets assume my question takes all those factors into consideration and im looking for an answer to i dunno my actual question.
>>
>>16915787
people already gave you an answer: move on
>>
See her less. Also do go look somewhere else, but nothing serious.
>>
>>16915806
Another retard who fails at reading comprehension on /adv/ who would have thought?
>>
where can i meet women who wouldnt mind being with an ugly guy (facially)? i dont have a lot of time (working and training during the week) and i recently moved to a new place so i dont have any social circle to hang out with and meet people through, and my ugliness means online dating is a no go
>>
>>16915811
what part of moving on don't you understand? you think you're the first guy here that a girl in a relationship flirted with? i'm not telling you this as a moralfag, i'm telling you this because it's the most viable strategy if you're ever gonna have a shot with her

pursuing it further will make you look like a tactless asshat and that's the last thing you want, you need to let HER come to you
>>
>>16915746
Yeah, just cut ties with her. There are few more powerful curiosities than to lose touch with someone at the height of your attraction to them. They become the first thought on your mind once you find yourself available, since all of your thoughts of them are positive memories and fantasies. By disappearing you never allow the opportunity for doubt, negativity or boredom to set in. You rob the story of closure. That sort of thing can gnaw at people for years.

Just vanish. It'll drive her nuts. And in the meantime there's no tension to distract you.
>>
>>16915786
It depends on the context and how comfortable you are around each other. It's mostly that - do not make a super sexual joke at first, but you can make heavier and heavier ones if she responds well.
It's hard to find an example, because there are things that I'd find highly inappropriate from someone, and extremely sexy and charming from someone else, depends on how comfortable I am with that person.
>>
>>16915867
Any jokes or such that you remember with their context and can tell me about?
>>
>>16915867
Also depends on the person and the delivery I think.

I'm a guy and there's one thing that I used to do, see others guys do, and it drives me right up the wall: the no-but-really (Aka, Maybe we should fuck HA HA)

I'm noy particularly attractive so I generally stay away from sex jokes. If I put images in their head of me being naked, I can assume they'll be bone dry for weeks after that. But I know guys who can, mainly because it serves them well to make people think of their naked bodies and also because they're confident and actually funny.
>>
>>16915746
you have to realize, she isn't that much into you like you think she is. you said she doesn't want to leave her bf. Do you think you are somehow "important" to her? I mean, if she would think you're great, then she would leave him now. If not, then you're kind of a backup plan, till the next great man comes along.
If you want to hold the tension, then make it clear, you want bang her. Then keep a distance, but not too much. Be around but be not too much available. Perfect would be if she thinks you have other options available, so you don't "wait" like a dork for her.
If you're lucky and she might get problems with her bf and if she's still interested in you and has no other options (or some besides you) then she might come back to you.
But would you consider this girl for more than a fwb? I mean, she already told you that you're not that important for her. The sentence she might about "if some problems with her current bf will come" ist just bullshit.
>>
>>16915881
With a guy I am pretty close to. We were talking about relationships, and wanting to be together someone you find interesting, and stuff like this.
"Then we'll never be together, I am pretty and stupid"
"You can be as stupid as you want with an ass like that"
Made me laugh, flattered me and was appropriate in the context.

With a guy I am not as close, but still kind of comfortable around. I was telling him a creepy story about this guy who offered me and my friend to have a threesome together, not knowing we were friends. And he said he perfectly understood the creepy dude.
Made me smile, flattered me.
>>
>>16915894
I'll raise it even more and say that sexual jokes are rather useless altogether. It's mostly about timing, and 99.999% of the interactions you make when flirting don't warrant a sexual joke. Unless you're ridiculously good looking, then it's more like 90%. But pretty useless overall.
>>
>>16915929
Okay. I think i'm getting the kind of jokes. Thanks.
>>
>>16915936
Not the anon you're conversing with, but a heads up.

If you're a non-conventionally attractive man, stay away from sex jokes.
Non attractive men can have sex, but only ever as a favor, never for the pleasure of the woman you're having sex with.

So keep that in mind, any man under 8/10 os straight up physically repulsive, so if you still want love it's important to have them want to grant you some because they feel you've earned it (Note: Until THEY feel you earned it)

Don't ever assume a woman actually wants your dick unless you're grade-A manmeat.
>>
File: 4199675334_66c3e3d61d_z.jpg (33 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
4199675334_66c3e3d61d_z.jpg
33 KB, 620x350
God damn I am a stupid, stupid cowardly and insecure creep.
Once again, I spent the evening watching tv with the girl I got a crush on, and once again, I failed to muster up the courage to confess her my feelings.When we were alone in the room, I did ask if she would like to come out with me on Wednesday, to which she agreed to, but that's about it.

We sat pretty close together, and I even had the chance to wrap my arm around her but no, I didn't do that. Instead, I rested my arm on the back of the chair and patted her head slightly.

She probably things that I am just some weird creep or some shit.
Fuck.
I really like her, and once again, I caught myself just looking at her with a dumb smile on my face while she was focused on drawing something on her notebook. I hate dealing with this shit, god fucking dammit. These feelings make me both happy, but also so god damn insecure and anxious.

I feel like banging my head against a wall, but that wouldn't do any good.
What the fuck do I do now? I don't know if she even likes me.
>>
>>16915999
Anon, relax.
She probably likes you a lot. Do not confess. Let things flow naturally.
She won't think you're creepy, she keeps asking you to spend time together and go out. Wrap your arm around her next time she is there. Enjoy yourself Wednesday. Hug her when she arrives and smile.
It'll go well. Keep us updated
>>
>>16915380
>cucked beyond belief
Don't
>>
Hi boys and girls!

and mainly you bro >>16915963

A bit of a weird question here but please bear with me.

Let me give you some background so you can understand where I come from and what my motivations for the future are:

I've had a few flings in the past, all with average/unattractive women, that I did not enjoy having sex with one bit. In time I came to realize that the effort I have to put (talking, thinking, grooming, coping with tons of rejection etc) simply does not justify the results (an average at best chick with a shitty boring character). Considering I don't enjoy the act of sex too much in the first place, I've given up. So my question now is:

The greatest problem with female interactions I've had so far is that 90% of women are rude to me from the get go, and don't take me seriously or don't wanna get to know me etc. By process of elimination, I've come to the conclusion that this has something to do with my looks. So here is the dilemma:

I still need to socialize with women but for other reasons (money mainly). Now the 10% of women that talk to me, usually end up hitting on me eventually, which makes it super awkward because I've decided I don't care anymore. When I brush off their advances, they stop talking to me as if our friendship meant nothing. The other 90% don't talk to me in the first place because I assume they think a man can't talk to a woman without sex getting in the way.

So my question is: HOW DO I GET PERMANENTLY FRIENDZONED??

Input from gay guys or asexual guys with lots of female friends will be especially appreciated.
>>
>>16916027
I can't relax. I am so nervous.
I dunno if she likes me. We laugh a lot at each other's jokes etc, but still.
Also, it was I who has thus far just been asking her out. She has only asked me to come watch tv with her a couple of times, and usually when we watch tv together it is just either one of us noticing the other already watching it and just joining in.
Though, she did stay with me in the tv room even when everyone else had left, so she at least isn't wholly repulsed by me.

I am so fucking scared, I have never been in this sort of situation before.
>>
>>16916065
be kind and treat women with respect and you will get sent to the friend zone so quickly your cock will fall off
>>
>>16916082
She might like you because you're the only guy that's never made a move on her.
>>
>>16916090
I don't even know how to make a move on a girl.
I am completely fucking clueless.
>>
>>16916095
You're harmless. That's why she's ok being around you. Make a move and you'll lose your novelty.
>>
>>16916089
how exactly do you mean that? can you be more specific?

it sounds a bit too simple, it has to be more complex than that

when i do that shit they think i'm playing some sort of game to get in their pants
>>
>>16915689
Get fit
Go into the field you like
100% of getting a girl(quality not asured) as long as you're confident
And hey who knows, you might actualy look good when you get skinny
>>
>>16916089
Nice guys get friendzoned just when they are boring or doormats.
If you can be kind and respectful but funny, interesting but not completely and hopelessly beta, you won't be friendzoned.
>>
>>16916065
In my experience, it helps to be aware of subtle attraction clues you're giving off.

Look women in the eyes, but let your eyes wander to the background or things around you, if you look with too much interest, you'll create a situation.

Talk mainly about hobbies or media, avoid getting too personal, keep things light and fluffy.

Basically, 100% treat women like you treat your guy friends, I bet you don't catch yourself staring at your bro's eyes or hair or anything, and you also probably rarely discuss your hopes and dreams, unless they're best friends, but you can't treat new women lile best friends obviously.
>>
>>16915726
Sometimes I do that to seem not as emotionally attached but hey, that may just be me
>>
>>16916104
Again, I don't even know how to make a move.
>>
>>16916109
no just take a genuine and sincere interest in their personality and character and youll be set

>>16916115
'boring' aka ugly
>>
>>16916111
Fit is just one part of the package you need.

It's also, or even mainly, about bone structure, hair, eye colour/shape, eyebrows, quality of your teeth, height, sound of your voice, fluidity of your movements, beard growth, body hair, quality of your skin etc.

The problem is, it's not enough to have one or few of these in order, nearly all save for mostly two of these assets have to be in order for women to be able to genuinely find you attractive.

If not, pity and charity are the only roads to love for you.

Alsonicetrips.
>>
Is Tinder ever a good idea for a guy?
>>
Girls: What would cause you to stop responding to pretty much all forms of communication? Like not ignoring one person in particular, but just dropping off the face of the earth. This girl I've been friends with for a while now just randomly ceased all forms of contact - not just with me, but with other people in general - and I can't figure out why.

She hasn't posted to instagram in a few weeks (she posts like every day usually), facebook says she hasn't been online in days, she opens snapchats like three days after you send her one and doesn't send any back, and if she does text back it's usually only like once every few days. Kind of worried something is up with her but when I asked she just said "sorry I haven't been using my phone a lot lately"
>>
>>16916123
I think that's one of the things I'm doing wrong. With the eye contact I mean. It's a habit of mine to look people in the eyes. I guess it comes off as predatory. What should I do instead? Always look at the ground? What about other emotional cues? Should I smile/laugh/tease etc?
>>
>devote time, take it out of my day
>try so hard to think of things we could talk and create conversations
>always do my best to be witty and charming and funny
>put so much effort in
>just get short, generic responses
>slowly losing all motivation to talk to anyone
>sinking further into a hermetic lifestyle
>just want someone to fucking talk to me
>>
>>16916156
if you are >8/10 yes
>>
>>16916175
Just switch it up with what you're looking at, let your attention wander a bit.
Continue listening but maybe check out thst car passing by or, hell, that very hot girl in your periferal, look back occasionally, keep the conversation going.

That's how most people look at you if they're only platonically interested, part of their mind is focused on you, occasionally all of it, but mostly they stay aware of their surroundings, have their own thoughts in the interim etc.
>>
>>16916191
Thanks anon that's some solid advice. But I was hoping for something that would make me non-threatening from the get go. The only full proof solution is to pretend to be a flamboyant faggot. But that shit's not worth it.
>>
>>16916178
even if you look like david gandy it's still not worth it 2bh
>>
>>16916209
Well, think about why you are starting a conversation in the first place.

Do you know her? Do you work with her? Do you live next to her/in the same house(if you're a student/recent graduate/recently divorced)? Are you just trying to pass time?

Then, during the conversation, focus more on common ground than on being liked, people pick up on the difference. What hobbies do you have, what media do you like, what are your opinions, find out where you connect and focus mainly on that. Keep jokes appropriate, mostly friendly, focused on the common ground you've found etc.

Keep the relationship between you two level, don't attempt to escalate unless it naturally happens, don't go too deep or too far.

Teasing is okay if she seems tough and if she dishes some back, but it's in essence already close to flirting.

Body language, again, partially aloof. Don't be standoffish or anything, but show that you're still also busy being you.

And last but not least, and this is a major paradox, don't be too calculated, people are sensitive as hell to that.

And that, my friend, is how you create a bond with a girl while ensuring nothing is ever picked up as a pass on her.
Source: Had a girlfriend for eight years, during which time I had zero interest in flirting with girls, so never really showed subconscious signs of sexual/romantic interest.
>>
Girls

How is it you can like a guy, but then also be interested in other guys as well? I don't understand
>>
>>16916177
Shoulda been Chad.
>>
>>16916246
Well general social stuff. I'm thinking cases like my college classmates, or parties, or networking events, or the cashier at the supermarket, cooworkers, professors, even the female that interviews me for a job. Also what do I do when women are flirting me? Basically I wanna know how I can dry them up but without losing the social perks.
>>
>>16916265
The key word there is "like". I can like a few different guys at a time, but I can only love one person.
>>
>>16916285
Just don't acknowledge the flirting too much, pretend you're not seeing it and stay generally social.

If she's insistent, giving a friendly but slightly awkward look does wonders to gently say "eh, sorry, but anyway"

If she somehow still insists on flirting with you she's actually crossing a boundary you set, and you can be clearer, as that's disrespectful.

If she comes running at you naked squealing like a pig, man up and fucking defend yourself.

Sure, there's an off chance she meets your refusal to flirt with "are you gay?", but honestly that barely merits a response, that's just a dumb thing to say.
>>
>>16916289

I don't know how I feel about the word "love". But what if you really care about a guy, like a lot. But also are interested in other guys?

I just don't get how someone could care about someone like that. But also find interest in others too. I like this girl a lot. But don't give a shit about any other girls. But she's talked about "hot guys" and shit
>>
>>16916265
Depends on how much I like a guy.
If I were in love with you, I wouldn't notice Ryan Gosling walking naked into my bedroom.
If I found you attractive and I thought you have a good personality, I'd definitely like you, but this doesn't mean I couldn't find other people attractive and with a good personality.
If we were committed, I obviously wouldn't act on those crushes. But if we're not, I will still be interested in them.
>>
>>16916305
Humans are not wired for fidelity originally. So it is biologically normal to be attracted. Doesnt mean you can just fuck anybody when you're in a relationship
>>
>>16916309
>If I found you attractive and I thought you have a good personality, I'd definitely like you, but this doesn't mean I couldn't find other people attractive and with a good personality.

Ok so this applies to my situation. It's obvious she likes me, and there is sexual tension. She also does a lot of sweet things for me. I've asked her about a relationship before. But she said she isn't ready for one yet. I said that's fine. But sometimes when we text she'll mention "I saw this hot guy today at work... Godddd...." It confuses the fuck out of me
>>
>>16916325
She is not into you.
>>
>>16916303
Alright that's cool. While never being the first guy to get a call for an event, I generally live in harmony with other males. While I was never social, I got by okayish, and the biggest issues I faced in the past was pretending to like women.

With females it's different because their niceness to me is directly correlated to how physically appealing they find me. And that's frustrating as hell for dialogue.
>>
>>16916327

Then why would she go out of her way to do sweet things for me, often?
>>
>>16916338
What kind?
>>
>>16916325
It is perfectly normal to find someone physically attractive even if you are in a relationship, especially after the "honeymoon" phase. People don't instantly become ugly. You just don't act on those crushes.
Only exception is when you're crushing on someone or you're full in the honeymoon phase.
>>
>>16915374
>>16915380
Alright, I'll answer you only because I've known so many guys in your situation. If someone isn't into you and wants to be your friend and you still hang out with them, you're tacitly agreeing to be friends and not hold them to a standard where they have to walk on eggshells about your feelings for them. If you can't get your feelings under control but still hold it against them, you're not a very good friend.

Just because someone got drunk and told you something doesn't mean it's actually true. When a person's brain is severely dehydrated, it doesn't make them "more truthful" or make anything they say some great insight. It's often just drunk rambling. Maybe she felt that way, maybe not. Who knows and who cares? You shouldn't, if you're a friend.

>"...we didn't see each others for a long time."
I don't know what the hell you mean here but I can say that a friend contacting you out of the blue to meet up means they want to hang out. Stop reading so much into everything. Sometimes people feel guilty that they haven't spoken to a friend in a long while so they get in contact.
>>
Girls:

Why are you so fickle about writing back to guys?

>exchanges messages back and forth with girl
>great, so you want to meet? this friday for example?
>no reply from her and she never writes back

This is really starting to piss me off. If you're showing interest in a guy and agreed you want to meet, don't just disappear on us.
>>
I don't understand why these threads still exist.

It's just betas complimenting women for no reason and women lying about how shallow they actually are.
>>
>>16916339

Last month I had a exam that was very important. The whole week of the exam she was constantly motivating me and saying positive things. When I woke up the morning of the test I had a picture of her beautiful smiling face and very kind words in a text from her. Well, I ended up failing the exam. And she felt awful, and told me if she was in my town. That she wishes she could lie with my in bed and hold me close. And we could just talk and laugh. To make me feel better
>>
>>16916338
>>16916325
2bh she doesn't sound interested to me. But she probably likes you as a person, which is why she's nice to you.
>>
>>16916364

That actually really hurts..
>>
>>16915323
For some of us, especially victims of domestic violence or rape, it could just be that you're a big guy. Any strong or large man can make women feel uncomfortable because of this. Often it can be because of a beard or a certain aftershave or just that you look like the victim's perpetrator. Those last few only happen once in a blue moon, so I don't know.

>>16915367
There's way too many things that could be going on. You could just have a "resting bitch face" at all times. You know, like the movie trope of the big angry looking dude in a biker bar who's actually a sweetheart. You could be a tryhard who's putting off everyone around you. You could have some level of autism, which would make you unaware of the social cues around you. There could be literally NOTHING wrong and you're imagining it. But bear in mind many women do feel threatened by men around them even if they're doing nothing just because of what they could do.
>>
>>16916364

To add, she's sent me a picture of her bikini bridge..
>>
>>16916361
Sounds like a friend with weird behaviors to me. Mainly because she hasnt done anything "relationshippy " with you. And words are just words. Either start kissing and being a couple or have her stop. Its misleading.
>>
>>16916374
Why?
>>
>>16916349
I only saw one true beta in the thread doing what you say. And yeah women are downplaying their shallowness (which is pathetic in an anonymous forum lel) but at least there's some solid advice too. As opposed to similar boards like /soc/ where all "advice" is politically correct trash.
>>
>>16915373
Here's why: they're just not that into you. No matter what those texts say, they probably have a dozen other people of <insert sexual preference here> messaging them. Maybe they found someone who made a better impression or had a better profile, maybe you're slightly too far away, maybe this maybe that. It doesn't matter, the ultimate point is they're just not that into you. You're going to fail a hundred times before you succeed if you try brute-force methods like tinder.
>>
>>16916380

She's said she doesn't want a relationship at all with anyone right now. But yes it is very misleading. She doesn't live close to me right now, but we will be meeting up again this summer. She's talked kissing and cuddling with me saying "you make me feel so safe and protected.. :) "

>>16916385

Because we were being very flirty
>>
>>16916332
In my opinion it's not always the case that women grade you solely on attraction.

During my relationship I met many of my girlfriend's friends, and their friends etc. over the years. Now in this case it helped that they knew I was taken, so no one made an attempt, also probably largely because I'm not very attractive. Still though, even after tje relationship I'm still friends with these women, they think I'm nice, for the ones who have partners I get along with those guys as well. None of them are attracted to me, or show it, bit they grade me pretty high just as a person.

But now past my relationship it's the same for me, generally. My neighbours mostly like me or at least acknowledge me as a good person, this includes the women.

I can hold a good conversation with them, make some jokes, compliment them on new clothes/hair or what have you, and have no sexual attraction occur (it sounds sad, but I mostly just wouldn't want to be involved with a neighbor). Sure, I find some women around me beautiful, but I put that behind me when I interact with them, and just focus on being friendly.

Still though, yes, some women are bitches who will only grade you on attractiveness, they aren't fun people anyway so don't bother.
And yeah, women will grade you by attractiveness if they think you're coming on to them, it's literally the first choice you have to make in that situation.

But in general, when you don't make a pass and you have a normal reason to approach this woman, she'll mostly just grade you on personality.

Mind you, the result can still disappoint, but that goes both ways.

Seriously the first time I was asked how I manage to friendzone myself so effectively, wow.
>>
I'm male, quite a-ok looking, a bit shy and have a question about approaching girls in clubs:
I recently enjoy going to clubs (techno/electronic) and dancing but I am unsure what is expected when a girl seems interested in me. Like when she is constantly dancing near me even if I hover to a different spot. I try to make eye contact for starters, but apparently that's not it. Usually they even turn away from me a little so looking in her face is difficult.

Do you want

-to talk on the dance floor (fucking loud)?

-to dance with me, like should I go around ( why turning away in the first place??)?

-to get asked to get out for cooling off/ cigs/other made up nonsense and get to know each other there?

-that I rub my junk on you while dancing (seems highly inappropriate)?

Sorry for the cringey question. I'm new to it due to long term relation.
>>
>>16916401
Well maybe she is into you then. I suggest you dont bother yourself too much. If Kissing and flirt are on then dont be worried. Bring up the relationship again when you feel you need to.
>>
>>16916388
I've seen more honest women in soc threads.

But advice to all you betas out there. If a woman ever says she likes ajything other than a 6 foot 3 bodybuilder with tattoos and a fashionable haircut, she is lying.
>>
>>16916372
I get that many women can be frightened of me because of reasons largely out of my control.

But what am I to do then? I feel guilty about making some women feel uncomfortable and scared, I want to avoid that from happening.

And I already do a lot, I've changed my behavior immensely over my life, but it can still happen and I'll still be the perpetrator. I don't want to victimize anyone, but I'm lost as to how

And if it can't be avoided, why do I have the right to life?
>>
>>16916401
It still doesn't sound particularly flirty to me. I get a feeling she's an attention whore that's waiting for someone better to show up. The dead giveaway is that she's not looking for a relationship, because nobody would go out of their way to state that fact, unless they meant it.
>>
>>16916426

I mean, I haven't been looking for a relationship either. I haven't cared for having one. But I ended up developing feelings for this girl
>>
>>16916065
Well I'm an ace les girl and I can say that when someone makes advances on me and I don't want them, I just ride it out and act friendly until they eventually realize this is going nowhere. If they're a guy I let them know I'm only into girls. If they're a girl, I just let them know I'm asexual.

If you were with someone and monogamous, you could always mention that. I dunno, you've hit on a big problem in society. Asexual people have like no social capital.
>>
>>16916420
Nah first of all the ratings are completely dishonest with 95% being rated above average, or lots of cherry picking going on etc. A few times I asked what about what I could do to improve, and I got generic responses such as "be yourself" or "looks don't matter" and whatnot. I really think it's the worst board on 4chan (I've lurked most of them), it serves little purpose. And don't even get me started on how thirsty, pathetic, and dishonest the men are.
>>
Gentlemen: Are you in a hetero relationship, and if so, are you usually a top or do you prefer to be dominated?
>>
>>16916482
Both, I hate lazy bitches who don't ride right
>>
>>16916413

But then why would she talk about other guys?
>>
>>16916430
>Asexual people have like no social capital

Pretty much. And for people like me that actually care about networking that can be a hindrance because I can't be "one of the guys" if I tell them the truth, and chicks have such a huge ego that they take rejection personally, or think I'm lying to get rid of them. Same with gay men, I had a good gay friend that distanced himself once he realized that I am, in fact, not a closeted homosexual. I'm gonna have to manipulate people for the rest of my life and I'm still coming to terms with that.
>>
Guys,
How frustrated do you get if you don't cum after fucking your girl?

I feel like I'm incompetent as a woman. I do whatever I can to please my bf and he seems to enjoy it but it takes him a long time to reach his climax (around 1 hours or more). We have a very busy schedule so we don't get much time allocated to sex (scheduling time for sex sounds strange anyways). As a result he hasn't been cumming recently. He seems to still be relatively satisfied afterwards though...

Am I incompetent? What should I do?
>>
>>16916482
>Are you in a relationshop?
Yes. I prefer it to be switched up every now and again, assuming you mean sexually.
Relationship wise I prefer there not to be too much dominance or submission wholesale, but a little at a time is necessary, both ways.

Coming back to sex, to me it's really bothersome that my girlfriend is strictly submissive, but not enough to end our relationship over.

>Counterquestion, related
The fact that she's inactive in bed, is that solely because I'm not doing what she likes? Because I'm often told that, but mostly by guys.
I go by her moans/biting the pillow/breathing to know if I'm doing what she likes, but she still doesn't reciprocate energy at all, she just lies there.

So, am I not trying hard enough? Or might she just be sorta lazy?
>>
I'm starting to fall for my best friend (he's a guy I'm a girl), but I don't want to bc I like our friendship. What do I do?
>>
>>16916518

You're fucked. I'm dealing with this shit. And it's hell
>>
>>16916515
I don't know. If it occasionally happens it's no big deal to me, most of the time it's because my mind's just not in it for whatever reason. If that happens I still like to stay a little handsy, as to not abruptly end everything, but then again, I do the same of I do cum.

If it never happens, it's worth looking into. Could be you're not entirely arousing him, but it's far more likely the problem lies at his end, he might be distracted, too tired, stressed, what have you.
>>
>>16916518
Sex always destroys the friendship, and especially so if you two haven't even decided to date instead.
>>
Girls,

Curved sword, or straight spear?
>>
>>16916482
both

but being a sub is relatively easy, riding a cock like it's your last day on earth takes some serious skill and confidence
>>
Are there any circumstances where it'd be socially okay to catch up with your ex, who you haven't spoken to in 4 months? We kinda just parted ways to do our own things and I kinda feel like catching up.
>>
>>16916655
Just to add, I haven't really thought about her until I started meeting with someone who happens to be a really good friend of hers (small world). Should I bring that up in the opening message or (if) we meet up?
>>
I am about to lose my virginity this week. I haven't told her I am a virgin (23yo) and she doesnt know.
I need some tips so I survive the first time without fucking up. I'm not really anxious about this but still some tips would make it easier for me.
Not so much about what to do but more about what to expect and the general "mindset". What I'm trying to say is: all my sex knowledge is from porn. I need some impressions how it really is like.
Any general tips (femanons pref)? Could you maybe describe your first time with a new partner to me? Much appreciated.
>>
>>16916482
I prefer to be a top/dom, but I usually always let the girl have a turn on top especially when I need a break. It's mostly to do with usually dating girls shorter than me, as the inverse doesn't play out as smoothly. Even with a girl who was my height, she wasn't really used to being in charge.
>>
File: 1449278268282.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1449278268282.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
I've been on several dates with this girl, but she's weird and idk if we have potential. Problem is, I'm thirsty. Should I pursue? We've made out, have had some fun spending time together and she says she liked me, if relevant.
>>
>>16916716
likes me*
>>
>>16915323
>What could I still be doing wrong?
Giving a fuck what passing randos think?

Bro, let me level with you here: there is nothing yopu can do to appease the "stare rape" crowd, and you shouldn't try. Firstly because it's impossible, secondly because, well, can't you see how much it's limiting *you*? All these bizarre contortions? Just shut it down, look at whatever girl you want as hard as you like, and don't give a fuck. Be strong and live happily.
>>
>>16916708

It's not as big of a deal as you are making it. Trust me.

I lost mine when I was 20, and I felt the same way. But after the sex was over, and the girl left. I sat upstairs on the couch watching Futurama and I still remember thinking to myself "wow, that was it? All the stress and anxiety I put my self over the years through for that?"

I was disappointed Tbh. I used to think sex was this godly act that would change you as a person. But it really isn't.

Granted, I've never had sex, kissed, cuddled with someone who I've actually cared for. But with the 3 randoms I've been with, it sucked. I wish I would have waited
>>
>>16916708
Keep things slow. Make out and kiss a lot. Touch her and eat her out. Don't fuck her too hard and fast, try to understand what she likes and listen to her.
Don't worry too much.
>>
>>16916748
Okay, how was it though? What did you do exactly? Did she say anything about it?

>I wish I would have waited
I don't think it's something special. You had sex, that is it.
>>
>>16916708
It's really not a big deal. I doubt she'll even notice. In fact I personally think it would be better if you told her. That way she might even help you enjoy it more.
>>
>>16916766
Wow this advice is so lame and you're putting unnecessary pressure on him. I'm not sure if it went over your head but HE is the virgin, not her.
>>
>>16916767

Like I said, it was a disappointment. I do not believe the whole "pussy is pussy" thing.

Basically I met some girl on Facebook. We went out and saw a movie. Brought her back to my place. we made out, I took her panties off and pushed her onto the couch. Went down on her, then fucked her. She came right before I did. Immediately afterward I felt kind of gross. She had this like "glow" on her face after. And when I helped her up and just hugged me and kissed me. So I brought her to her car. Then went and showered and brushed my teeth and watched TV. She texted me the next day saying she wanted to do it again, but I declined.

>it's just sex

I don't know about that.. There is a girl who I really like who I want to have passionate sex with, but she lives to far away and it hurts so much. I don't care about random girls anymore. That's why it's been 5 years since I've had sex
>>
>>16916482
>Are you in a hetero relationship
Yes
>and if so, are you usually a top or do you prefer to be dominated?
Neither, I prefer a girl who's cock hungry and doesn't think in unhealthy patterns of domination and submission. You fetishits are fucked up.
>>
For anyone.

How to get someone way out of your league to notice you?
>>
>>16916870
Are you male or female?
>>
>>16916879
Guy. My neighbor is like, unrealistically good looking.

I'm just kinda average looking.
>>
>>16916870
Talking to them usually works.
>>
How do I decrease my sex drive? Grill btw
>>
>>16916888
It's pretty much impossible. The only way is to lure her with glamor and/or money, but if you're gonna go that way, you might as well hire a prostitute. It will be cheaper.
>>
>>16916898
Hormonal birth control.
>>
>>16916898

Avoid being in place around males. It works

I'm a guy, and I don't go to places with many females, like ever. So it's easy to not be tempted
>>
>>16916900
Well, I don't know man, that seems kind of shallow. Not all beautiful girls are needlessly materialistic. I mean she lives in the same shit apartments that I do.

>>16916892
Everything I think of saying just sounds stupid to me. And like, I'm usually okay just normally talking to girls like they're people and shit, but I feel like a six year old whenever I'm around her.
>>
>>16916898
antidepressants
>>
For everyone:

Would it be a good idea to ask a somewhat close friend to prom? I've been interested in her since last year but haven't done much since another girl came along and me and her started talking but then shortly after we stopped.
>>
>>16916716
halp

I'm scared of getting attatched cause she moves a lot and said she plans on moving to the west coast in a year.
>>
>>16916919
YOU are needlessly materialistic. Why do you have a problem with her being needlessly materialistic?

My point is couples are nearly always around the same level of attractiveness. In the rare case that there's an imbalance it's because of some other factor, in females it's money, in males it's that she's a freak in bed.
>>
>>16916915
I'm on birth control and it didn't affect it

>>16916917
I'm not frequenting any areas with lots of guys. I stay holed up in my dorm most of the time.
>>
Guys please tell me what could be causing him to be unresponsive.
Girls please tell me if I should forget about this and move on.

Sorry for story:
>asked a guy out and he said yes
>family thing came up and he had to reschedule
>We're both on vacation now so we're rescheduling through email.
>He sent the initial email about the new day
>I sent another email back confirming the new day and ask if he'd prefer a different location.
>He emails me back that x or y location would be fine
>I send an email back confirming location y

It's been three days since I sent that email and he still hasn't responded. The day we're supposed to meet is the day after tomorrow. Should I risk sounding desperate and send him another email to confirm, like "Hey just checking you got my last email?" or should I just keep waiting?
>>
>>16916346
>I don't know what the hell you mean here but I can say that a friend contacting you out of the blue to meet up means they want to hang out. Stop reading so much into everything. Sometimes people feel guilty that they haven't spoken to a friend in a long while so they get in contact.
I know I'm not having good if I'm only interested in more than friendship and I tried to stop having feelings and be just friends. But something happened and I saw how less important I was in her eyes and Ididnt was okay with, even in the context of friendship. I made distance for a few weeks and saw her then again. Then she talked with me about her new guy (not bf but there was sex and feelings involved). I was kind of pissed and angry, to she how much she cares forna person in contrast to situations in which she acted "bad" towards me. It made me kind of angry and rude and it leads to the situation where I stopped texting her at all. All in all I saw her three times in the last 15 months and not even one time I initiated the contact.
I think it was already a little help to have your response. Thanks.
>>
>>16916958
You could try another form like an implant. Talk to your gynecologist about lowering your sex drive and they should have a list of different types of birth control that have that side effect.

Why do you want to lower your sex drive? I can relate because I've always wanted to do the same, but it's a novel complaint for a grill.
>>
>>16916958
>holed up in my dorm most of the time.
Then maybe you need more interaction with guys.
>>
>>16916942
Dude what? I'm not materialistic at all. Where'd you get that?

And that'd a pretty miserable outlook towards people, man.
>>
>>16916978
The bf doesn't want sex as often as I do. We're LDR right now, so the different preferences in sex frequency won't be as big of an issue, but the lack of dirty talk or any sexual talk sucks. If I lower my sex drive I won't want that stuff in the first place, so we'll both be happier
>>
>>16916969
He probably assumes the date and location is set and any additional conversation about it would be excessive.
>>
>>16916997
Oh, that's rough. There's no shortage of dick for women other than artificial barriers, so I was wondering what was keeping you from it.

If the birth control doesn't help, you might want to try obesity.
>>
>>16916931
bump
>>
>>16916958
Female here. I started antidepressants a couple of years ago. Before that I couldn't stop looking at guys with toned bodies at the beach. After the antidepressants, my sex drive is like half lol. Not sure if that's good or bad though.

>>16916969
Yeah do it, I think at this point you don't have anything to lose. If he ignores you again or he makes some kind of excuse it means he changed his mind.
>>
guys,

how many of you want kids?
>>
>>16917011
Yeah but take it easy. Ask her if she has any plans and if she says no, tell her you don't either and ask if she wants to go together.
>>
>>16917021
I'd really like kids if the state wasn't so unfair to fathers.
>>
>>16917021
I don't want kids right now, but I do in the future. If I become a step dad I want to have a biological kid with the mother.
>>
>>16917004
Oh. I didn't think of it like that. So you think he didn't respond because he's okay with it? That actually makes me feel a bit better. Do you mind me asking if you're a guy or a girl?

>>16917012
I thought about that - emailing him just to see if he ignores that one too and then knowing for sure he's blowing me off.
>>
>>16917021
I could go either way. Don't care strong;y about it anymore.
>>
>>16917029
She's involved in the behind the scenes stuff/fundraising for it and already got a dress for it, so i know for a fact she's going. I was planning on doing the sign and everything.
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 640x1136
>>16917021

Never.... Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eveerrrr!
>>
>>16917057
Guy. Just adding on to what I said earlier he might think that him talking about the date more after everything has been sorted out might make him look desperate.
>>
>>16917021
I'd be pretty chill with not having kids. I'd have to meet the right girl, tho.
>>
>>16917081
Thanks. I never would have even thought of that perspective.
So I'll just leave it as is, then, and just assume he'll be there?

Feels awkward not knowing for sure, but I don't really want to push the matter.
>>
>>16917021
In the very far future. 2 max.
>>
>>16916969
guy here

maybe he got a lot of emails at once and lost yours in the bunch

it happens sometimes
>>
>>16917117
>>16917088
>>16917074
>>16917060
>>16917054
>>16917051

how would you feel about a chick that hated kids?
>>
>>16917126
So you think I should email back to see if he got it?
If it makes a difference, he's 32 and a bit aspie, which is why I'm inclined to think >>16917004 might be the case. But not knowing is throwing me for a loop.
>>
>>16917127
Well that's just irrational, man. It's just a kid, it doesn't deserve any kind of active visceral malice. You can not have kids and still just generally be kinda okay with them.
>>
>>16917127
I'd think it would be weird if you "hated" kids, rather than just not wanting them.
>>
>>16917127
isn't *hating* kids kinda extreme? like parental issues and stuff?

i dunno but i probably wouldn't date a woman that hates kids even though i don't necessarily want kids if that makes sense
>>
>>16917127
I could make it work if I liked her enough, but she would have to be ok with me donating to a sperm bank.
>>
>>16917137
i honestly don't know

for example i wasn't aware he was an aspie

what does your gut tell you?
>>
>>16917139
>>16917140
>>16917146

okay maybe hate was too strong of a word. i just find babies disgusting and think children of all ages are incredibly annoying. i don't see why anyone would give up money, privacy, freedom, and satisfaction with their relationship for a creature that's, unless you raise it perfectly, is a piece of shit most of the time
>>
>>16917146
>isn't hating kids kinda extreme?
>Loud
>Obnoxious
>Retarded
>Lots of work
>Lots of money
>Only reason to have them is because your biology is telling you to

Not really.
>>
>>16917162
My common sense tells me it's highly unlikely he didn't see my email. My anxiety is telling me he's having second thoughts but that's because I have low self esteem. My gut tells me he's the kind of person who wouldn't flake on me and would at least cancel.
>>
>>16917127

That would be fine with me. I hate kids too
>>
>>16917163
>>16917167
It's okay to not want kids, man. I'd even prefer it because tv has instilled in me paranoia of bitches poking holes in condoms, but c'mon man, they're not all bad. If a kid is shit then it's the parents fault, and desu if we think we're so intelligent by being above having children, it's our duty to raise one properly. We're the only ones that possess the only skill needed to raise a kid: self awareness.

You sound like you work retail, tho, so yeah in that case fuck kids they suck.
>>
>>16917184
>My gut tells me he's the kind of person who wouldn't flake on me and would at least cancel

I wouldn't be too sure about that. 4chan is filled with stories of autists spamming greentext stories about doing irrational shit like that guy.

Just text him anon. You sound like you need to get this off your chest.
>>
>>16917191
i've never worked in retail thank god, i feel like i probably would've punched a child in the face if that was the case. i just never got why so many chicks think babies look adorable and smell good and they can't wait to pop out a few. everyone tells me my feelings are just a phase and i'll get over it whenever that mysterious biological clock starts ticking. but it hasn't happened yet and i never want it to
>>
I don't drink. At all. Not for ideological reasons but because it makes me paranoid. I don't bring up that I don't drink unless someone offers me something so it's not something I talk about too often.

Is this a turn off to women? I have no problems being around people who are drinking I simply can't drink myself.
>>
>>16917204
>You sound like you need to get this off your chest.
Yeah, I do. Sorry for the spam. I'll confirm with him because this is eating away at me. Thanks anon.
>>
>>16917207
It's cool to not want kids, and I don't think you'll grow out of it, though you never know who you'll be in fifty years. It'd be good to let go of some of that bitterness though, if we didn't have those crazy white trash baby fever chicks, we'd probably die out.
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
Help.

I dated a girl for a bit, and she ended it in less than a week. Problem is I was too nervous to talk to her when I saw her next, and I see her every day. I havent spoken to her in nearly a week now, just made eye contact.

I still want to talk with her, and maybe ask her out again in a few months. Is she going to think I'm petty for not talking to her after she said we shouldnt see eachother? Or is it fine to just sit down and act like nothing happened nearly a week later?

Tomorrow is the last day I see her before I take a vacation so I want to settle then, so it doesnt bother me my entire trip
>>
>>16917230
yeah, i think i'm just bitter because everyone keeps fuckin bothering me about it and i just don't see any reason to have children. plenty of other people are (over)populating the world, so i'm just gonna sit this one out
>>
>>16917184
Be careful with gut feelings,mine tend to be usually correct but i learned the hard way today its not always correct, i hope everything works out between you two.
>>
>>16917220
Was your first drinking experience a negative one? I hardly really get drunk but I was just about straight edge for a while because the first time I got drunk I was in a really negative situation. Then I drank around some people I trusted more and got over it.

But honestly yeah I kinda see that it might be a problem. There's tons of millennial chicks that are borderline winos.
>>
>>16917244
Ignore your family and friends and boyfriend. Your role isn't to function as a fucking brood mare for the state. Just be prepared for lots of whiny bitchy guys who think you're a robot or something.
>>
>>16917251
No I actually drank fairly regularly a few years ago. One day I stopped getting buzzed from it and started to feel scared. I've tried to drink since that first time it happened but that's my reaction to it now I guess. Beer, whiskey, it doesn't seem to matter anymore what kind of alcohol it is.
>>
>>16917220
how can alcohol make you paranoid? it's not that kind of drug
>>
>>16917261
the bf lives with his sister and her three kids, so he's personally experienced the horrors and couldn't imagine having kids. it's mostly family givin me shit, and people who don't get why i want to get married but not pop out babies
>>
>>16917267
That's what happens. I don't get a warm buzzed feeling anymore it just makes me feel scared. Acid, shrooms, and weed don't have that kind of effect of me strangely enough.
>>
>>16917269
how old are you?
>>
So I'm 21 in a college town and I'd like to hang out with girls more/be in a relationship. I have a few friends that are girls but the one that I would have tried to pursue is in a relationship. How do people meet girls romantically in college?
I'm a little weird because I transferred to this school and I have a full course load and an internship which leaves me with no free time.
I could go to bars and talk to girls that way, but they are really loud and counterintuitive for talking. Any Advice?
>>
>>16917276
>>
>>16917269
Tell them that you're greater than the sum of yours parts. Then move far away and accomplish something with greater purpose than churning out another mediocre american consumerist.
>>
>>16917282
Wow I expected you to be older. When people talk about that elusive biological clock they mean their 30s.
>>
>>16917291
well my 23 year old sister's already talking about feeling old and feeling the clock, and apparently other people think it's going to happen to me
>>
Ladies, how do you feel about a guy whose ultimate ambition in life is to have a decent sized chunk of land, with enough room for a couple of peach and apple trees, a decent sized smithy for forging blades, and a house with enough room for three kids?
>>
>>16917244

I know this feel. Was drinking with friends the other night and they were looking at head at when they have kids. They asked me what kind of dad I want to be. I said I never want kids and they practically harassed me (they were drunk) saying "dude wtf, what's the point if you don't have kids?? There literally is no other reason to exist. You'll have kids one day, you'll have a HUGE family!!"

I'm going to put a bullet in my brain in a few years
>>
>>16917301
Are you a NPC in a video game?
>>
>>16917295
Well that's slightly odd but possible I suppose. On average the peak reproductive ability is at 25.
>>
I'm starting to become a crazy ex-boyfriend kinda guy, and I need some advice other than just let go/move on because obviously after 4 months it hasn't really done much.

I messaged her for the first time in 4 months to catch up, and she politely rejected mostly from being busy with med school but also just not interested.

I'm not really as down about it as I thought I'd be, but I'm still determined to make it work somehow.

I've recently made good friends with one of her friends, all I really want to do is make a really good impression on her in hopes that it gets passed along to my Ex.
>>
Related to the drinking discussion.

I instantly think you're a scumbag if you're drunk. Am I too harsh? I grew up around drunk and abusive family. I work at a hotel with a restaurant that routinely sees drunk morons at best and "I have to call the cops to kick you out because you threw your glass at the bartender" at worst.
>>
>>16917307

Somebody needs to forge the ultimate weapon against evil.
>>
>>16917243
>>
>>16917335
don't bother
>>
>>16917320
Brah you're already aware that what you're doing is a little nuts. Just let it go.
>>
>>16916372
>Often it can be because of a beard or a certain aftershave or just that you look like the victim's perpetrator.
reminds me of that feel reading the thread where some anon's sexual abusive uncle or something always smelled like Irish Spring soap so it triggers him/her.
At the time I only used Irish Spring soap. I still would if I could find it where I live now.

>>16917320
good luck catching up with a med student lol

>>16917325
Too harsh. Many people drink because they can't lose their inhibitions otherwise. Though it's certainly reasonable to be harsh on people who get drunk and break things, punch people, etc: that's just not acceptable period. We're not chimps, we have to control ourselves.
>>
im having panic attack how do I stop it
>>
>>16917438
Think about how you're going to die and nothing is going right and you're not doing what you need to do or get don...wait, no. Sorry, wrong notes.

Lay in bed with the lights out and some music while keeping your mind clear of thoughts. Focus on your breathing.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 590x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 590x739
>>16917454

Thank you
>>
I feel so hot and cold
>>
>>16917467
Dude no. Ew
>>
>>16917528

What
>>
been hanging out w/ a girl a lot lately, not explicitly "dates" but we've done a lot of very datey things, and she's usually the one that asks to do stuff

she's crashed in my bed with me 3 times after we've smoked/drank together, despite living super close by, yet I get no vibes from her that she wants to do anything intimate (like she'll sleep with her clothes on and not reciprocate anything like cuddling)

one morning after we woke up together and got breakfast she joked about having love bites from another guy

what the fuck is going on? am I being used as some kind of emotional sponge for when she gets lonely? should I make my desires abundantly clear or just bail?
>>
I want to sleep with this girl I've been seeing. Would going to the beach help in that it gives me an excuse to be sexy?
>>
>>16917590
>what the fuck is going on?
Come on, if someone else told you this story would you not know at once?

>am I being used as some kind of emotional sponge for when she gets lonely?
Yep.

>should I make my desires abundantly clear or just bail?
Just bail. I mean you can ask her upfront first if it'd make you feel better to make sure you didn't miss your shot, but word to the wise, you won't get any more pussy for it.
>>
Guys

Would you break up with your girlfriend if she got an extremely short hair cut? Lets say this doesn't come with any change in her personality - as in she doesn't become butch or a "tumblr" core feminist. Just short hair but normal otherwise.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.