[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit under nail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160314_142535[1].jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160314_142535[1].jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
So I got this shit under my thumb nail since I was like 5 or 6, so it has been 12 years and it has not disappeared a little bit or changed since then. It doesn't hurt or anything. The only difference from a normal nail is that it has this color and it is harder than normal nails. I already searched what it could be, if it was blood it would have disappeared years ago. If it was a tumor, I would probably have died years ago too. Can someone tell me what it might be?
>>
>>16915107
12 years and you've never been to the doctors? Even for something else you could still ask what it is :|
>>
I never complained about it, so my parents never cared about it (yeah they're not the best type of parents). I'm thinking about going to my family doctor to ask about it. But I wanted to come here and ask if someone knew the answer.
>>
>>16915148
That's good , you should do that since it worries you. Sadly I have not seen something similar .
>>
Go to your doctor and ask for all the works to figure out what it is. The reason you have this can range from some sort of nutritional deficiency to cancer.

It worries me not one doctor never noticed this in pretty much your whole life.
>>
>>16915229
It is funny you say that.
I had quite a few health problems since I was young, from asma to some leg problems that almost made me paraplegic.
But not a single doctor noticed it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.