[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the youngest a man should date? Im 27 and women my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: online-dating-header2.jpg (241 KB, 1500x991) Image search: [Google]
online-dating-header2.jpg
241 KB, 1500x991
What's the youngest a man should date? Im 27 and women my age look terrible
>>
Where do you live where girls aged 27 look terrible?
>>
27? Not even 30? So women still in their twenties looks terrible to you? You sure you're not a closeted pedo?
>>
>>16915069
I think the formula is half your age plus seven, but honestly man who gives a shit. Eighteen's legal, thus regardless of how old you are eighteen is the youngest you can date.
>>
>women my age look terrible

lost my virginity to a 30 year old. she was beautiful she looked early 20s.
>>
>>16915069

x/2+7

x is your age
>>
Too young could be hard to deal with so probably 22 or so. Kind of an interesting post, 27 isn't so bad but at 30 I think it's clear the aging process is more kind to some than others but it's probably true for men as well.
>>
>>16915069
>What's the youngest a man should date?

The standard rubric is that the youngest woman you date should be half your age plus 7 years. In your case, that means 20.

>Im 27 and women my age look terrible
Then perhaps you're getting too old to be dating for looks.
>>
I'm 29 and look exactly the same as I did at 17.... What are you talking about.
>>
So what's the deal with this half age plus 7 stuff? i've always heard this argument even in highschool which seems like it shouldn't be applicable there but no one ever explains it.
>>
in 4 years we can be together
>>
>>16915435
i don't think he was the orginator, but the muslim nigger malcolm X was a strong proponent of the rule and it's in his autobiography.
>>
Dudeā€¦ get help.

Seriously.

or just come out of the closet.
>>
>>16915459
>get help.

what do you think /adv/ is for?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.