[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to take half a Sertraline in the morning, and half at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
I used to take half a Sertraline in the morning, and half at night.
Now, I take both halves at night. Could it be making me have trouble sleeping?
>>
>>16914756
Sertralin is an SSRI, and so you should be building up and maintaining a steady level in your body, so things like missing a day, or changing the pattern of when you take it slightly shouldn't affect you very much, if you are otherwise regular, and have been taking it for a while.
But if you feel like it is, maybe it is. Regularity is important, same time every day. Maybe you just need to adjust to the new rhytm.
It isn't just anxious thoughts, keeping you up?
>>
>>16914781

I go to bed at 10:34, and if I'm not asleep by 10:50, I take a sleep formula. Do I need to give myself more time?
>>
>half a sertraline
I'm on sertralin (note missing E, hopefully the same thing, I'm Swedish so it's likely just that) and I'm at 200mg. I was given a schedule which was basically start with 1 (50mg) and add one every week until you're at 4. Benefits started week 5 bordering on 6. Before then I got tired and yawned. Excessively, like 10 times an hour, big yawns. Enough that I'm not sure I was tired but just thought I was.

But really your doctor should have given you a target dose and instructions. I'm sure you've missed something. Did you read the notes in the box?

I don't think you're really suppose to have to care about when you take them. My note thing says that once a day morning or evenings is right.
>>
>>16914821

It says, "Take by mouth every day".
>>
>>16914791
yes, give yourself half an hour instead
>>
File: IMG_20160314_143905.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_143905.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>16914868
Sounds like you just take your dose every day.
You sure that's all they said concerning that? Here's what I got (double sided).
The instructions on how to take them are rather short but they at least also say you should follow doctor or pharmaceutical instructions on dosage and use. And that when you're unsure you should ask.

Also worth reading what dosage it says to take. I'm at max recommended dose of 200mg. (doesn't affect me much still, sadly)
>>
>>16914893

Could I call my pharmacy?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.