[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend troubles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend and I are becoming more distant, things I used to tolerate now really really fucking irritate me, she's really lazy to get a job of sorts and down right refuses to even try to learn to drive (though she has already drove for 10 hours of lessons.) I feel like I'm being weighed down, in my life I want to eventually go to work in America, I want to have an adventure based life such as rock climbing, shooting, archery etc. Here's the part where I may be an asshole, she has got cystic fibrosis, now I know it's a deabilitating condition, she is very well of in terms of the illness but won't try to even walk a small mountain ( Yorkshire peaks for instance.)

What do adv? All I want is a shooting adventure type girl, though I'm sure those are very rare
>>
>All I want is a shooting adventure type girl, though I'm sure those are very rare

Go shoot and go on adventures more, and you will find them.
>>
>>16914287
Not cyctic fibrosis, cerebral palsy
Fuck it's too early if I'm making mistakes like that
>>
>>16914287
>What do adv?
You're not happy and you're letting her hold you back. Someone like her isn't going to improve unless they absolutely have no choice. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with a woman-child?

>All I want is a shooting adventure type girl, though I'm sure those are very rare
Not so. They're out there living life.
>>
>>16914289
>>16914295
Doubtful l'll find an outgoing woman like that who likes to shoot in Britain, gun culture not strong enough. Also I kind of don't want to leave her, mainly because it's been two years but also because of her condition I feel as she'd never find another person
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.