[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm on Tinder looking for dates, right? Not sex. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
So I'm on Tinder looking for dates, right? Not sex. Just dates and female friends, that I can take out for coffee and shit. You know, sappy romantic stuff like that.

I get a match with a relatively hot girl that I would love to hang out with, given the opportunity. A few hangups I have though.

One, she's 25. I'm 22, and that's not a HUGE difference, but she's probably graduated college and into her career. I'm still having college experiences and having fun in that regard.

Two, she sent me the first message and said that she'd only be in town for two weeks and that if I wanted to hang out, I should text her. She gave me her number. Is it worth it to hang out for two weeks and then perhaps never see her again? Like I mentioned, I'm not looking for a hookup.

And three, I'm fucking nervous because a qt grill just contacted ME. What the fuck do I do now.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16913581
>So I'm on Tinder looking for dates, right? Not sex. Just dates and female friends

You're going to find some crappy friends and dates
>>
>>16913581
Go with it you goose what the fuck do you have to lose apart from your virginity.
>>
Do it. Those could be the best two weeks of your life.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.