[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /k/, so I'm going to enlist next week. This is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1454361362948.webm (2 MB, 480x274) Image search: [Google]
1454361362948.webm
2 MB, 480x274
Alright /k/, so I'm going to enlist next week. This is the conclusion of multiple months of trying to enlist (originally was going navy nuke, wanted to use welding experience.) However I failed hearing test at meps, doc assured I would get waiver. Was kicked out of Navy office minutes later. Tried army later, waiver denied. What I didn't know was that tons of kids failed their hearing test that day, and that the waiver authority wasn't accepting waivers of any kind.

So my recruiter came back a couple of weeks ago and says I can get a hearing consultant, pass test with only two numbers being high, but still passing. Wasn't accepted but I still fucking passed the test at meps, even better (wore plugs, work in a shop.) Even then, the waiver authority kept me dq'd and made me take a hearing waiver.

So the question is, can I do anything about it, and if not, what jobs would I qualify for? I qualified for all jobs through asvab.
>>
>>16913544
why are they lighting the oil on fire?
>>
>>16913554
It looks cool? I'm just assuming they wanted to burn all that excess shit so it didn't just pollute the ground.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.