[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/ I've never posted here before but I'm pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1456637042961.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1456637042961.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
Hey, /adv/ I've never posted here before but I'm pretty down and do know who to talk to about all of this.

Last Friday my girlfriend of four years asked if we could open up our relationship. We're both very open about sexual partners and neither of us agree with monogamy so I was ok with it. Well, there's a girl that I've been talking to for the past few weeks that I've really been into. She's constantly on my mind and we talk all the time. Sometime I think she's really into me as well but at others times I feel like I bother her more than anything, but she insists that I dont. She was the first person I told that my relationship became open and she seemed to show interest of the idea of fucking. Well yesterday we were talking and I brought up that I'm into her and all that shit and she said I was "freaking her out and making her uncomfortable because I have a girlfriend." This didn't bother her a few days ago and I don't know if she's just using that as an excuse for not liking me or if that's really the reason. I asked her why it bothered her all of a sudden and she responded with "I don't know, I don't want to talk about this." So, I dropped it.

Is she into me or not? Is she just afraid of her feelings getting out of hand and not being able to have me because I'm in a relationship or have I majorly been freaking this girl out for the past week?

Tldr: in an open relationship, talk to new chick, down to fuck, decides the fact that I have a go freaks her out. Is she into me or not? Should I just stop talking to her?
>>
Open relationships are gross and creepy cuck senpai.

Yes stop talking to women.
>>
File: 1374607997294.jpg (64 KB, 469x620) Image search: [Google]
1374607997294.jpg
64 KB, 469x620
>>16913531

>She's constantly on my mind and we talk all the time.

openrelationshipfag here. You are wandering into dangerous territory.

I can tell you for a fact that if you don't set the emotional and physical boundaries right now you are dooming your relationship.

If merely having sex with other people is what you've agreed to then you need to cut this emotionally obsessive shit out right now, if she wants to fuck cool, if not, cool.

You have a girlfriend. The only person's feelings you should put first is your girlfriend. You're looking for a NO STRINGS ATTACHED fuck here, not another relationship.

As soon as you start falling for someone else the entire point of the open relationship has failed and you know as well as I do that your concern for this girl is crossing a boundary that your girlfriend probably wouldn't be comfortable with.

Whether she's into you or not is not the issue because you seemed to have not established the fact that whether you have sex with this girl or not it can't go any farther than sex if you are to maintain your relationship with your current girlfriend.

Figure your shit out dude, because you're blurring the lines a bit and its not cool. As soon as shit gets complicated with you and a potential sex partner you bail because you owe it to your girlfriend to keep your extracurricular activities completely separate from your primary relationship. You owe that to her, and if you really give a shit about whether this girl is into you then you need to leave your girlfriend and try something else out.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.