[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister likes me way more than I like her. Like way more. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: f0921cec4929169db69c1a.jpg (59 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
f0921cec4929169db69c1a.jpg
59 KB, 640x426
My sister likes me way more than I like her. Like way more. I barely even acknowledge her but she loves me more than she loves our mom, wants to move out and take me to live with her, always tries to bond with me over movies and series and stupid girl stuff but honestly I have none of it and I hate being around her.

And the reason is because my sister is genuinely mentally unstable. She was abused as a child and now she has a huge victim complex. She thinks the world owes her something. She thinks it's cute to be almost 30 and yet so incredibly immature and childish.
She gets pissed at even the mention of going to a therapist or a psychiatrist. And also she's kind of becoming an alcoholic. All in all she's a shitty person to be around and I can't stand her.

The reason she loves me so much is because when I was younger I wasn't so fed up with her shit yet so I always tried to help her. She didn't give a shit about me helping her back then mind you, and would always lash out at me, which was part of the reason I decided to say fuck it and stop caring about her. But now it seems like her mind is stuck in the past and she thinks I still like her like I did when I was 12. And I can't stand it. I don't have it in me to just tell her to fuck off because she tried to kill herself before over really petty shit, like a fight with a cousin or a comment about her clothes, so I can't even imagine what the fuck that bitch would do if she knew the only person she believes cares for her actually hates her. So what the fuck do I do?
Help me /adv/ I feel stuck.
>>
pics
>>
Honestly I think the reason I feel stuck is because I am stuck. Having mentally ill people who refuse treatment in your family often ends like this. They either become a burden and weight you down or you don't let them be part of your life anymore and become that asshole who abandoned their mentally ill sibling. Shit.
>>
bang her dude
>>
>>16913281
I'm a woman you shitlord
>>
force her to go to treatment
>>
>>16913229
is your sister my ex named sarah???
>>
>>16913229
This is something that will take much more than /adv/ will offer. unless you want her to kill herself or go into politics (SJW shit, a fate worse than death)
>>
>>16913291

introduce me to her, OP

a good ol' dicking is what the lass needs
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.