[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I hate myself. I have a great boyfriend who I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cuteriven.png (455 KB, 455x460) Image search: [Google]
cuteriven.png
455 KB, 455x460
/adv/, I hate myself. I have a great boyfriend who I don't deserve, and his family is so nice to me and treats me like one of their own, but I'm white as the December snowfall and his entire family is Korean. Every morning I wake up and envy all the Asian girls I see and wish I was as cute as them, because then I would belong, but I don't belong. I'll never fit in with them and I feel like my boyfriend could do so much better and find a nice Korean girl and she would fit right in and they would be happier than he is with me.

tl;dr
>tfw I'll never be a shy, quirky, adorable and hairless Asian girl
>I hate my life

also, how can I make myself look cute like pic related? maybe if I am cute and different in my own way I will fit in better. how can I be cute?
>>
Self hating cunts go to >>>/trash/
>>
>>16912778
>A Korean family that treats a white person nicely
>white woman with asian man

Don't you EVER wish you were an Asian woman. Holy fuck. They are garbage, which is why he's dating you and not another fisheye. You have hit the jackpot by finding the only Korean family in existence to treat anyone kindly, let alone a whitey.

Get over it, you weeb dork. Count your blessings. You're the race every other race wishes they were.
>>
thats riven, a white girl, with blue eyes, and more importantly a video game character

shut the fuck up, your problems are bullshit and none of us care even a little bit
>>
>>16912778
>He loves you
>His family likes you as well

Why don't you think you are already cute?
There is no shortage of korean women, or asians in general, in the world, if he's with you it's because he choose to stay with you, you fuck. What the hell is your problem?
>>
>>16912834
I'm with this guy, he loves you and you're in with the family wish is an amazing feeling as the partner. Why would something like that even bother you? He chose you and you only, regardless of whether he could do better or not because to be honest, I think most people could do better than who they choose, but it's the fact they choose them and choose to build a life with them that matters.

I mean this in the nicest way, get over yourself and be happy in this relationship because if he loves you and his family does, then you're doing something right
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.