[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone help me pls >angry at qt 3.(14) gf for going afk for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Me 247.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Me 247.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Someone help me pls
>angry at qt 3.(14) gf for going afk for a long time
>she was watching a movie with sis, didn't tell me she was going to after her shower
>wait for a long time until she comes back happy n stuff
>ignore her messages trying to talk to me asking if im angry
>feel like a monster for being angry
i love her so much
>>
Tell her you fell asleep or whatever
>>
File: 1453423819989.jpg (417 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1453423819989.jpg
417 KB, 1912x1072
>>16912633
i'm pissed off and i want to tell her but i hate getting angry at her
i was thinking about saying that too but it just doesn't feel right with me
>>
File: AyB09wG.png (141 KB, 1315x902) Image search: [Google]
AyB09wG.png
141 KB, 1315x902
>>16912628
>>16912633
>>16912643
>>
>>16912628
what the fuck is wrong with you
how old are you
>>
Tell her you went to go fap
(Because you know that's what you were probably doing while you ignored her messages)
>>
>>16912879
what do you mean what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
I think it was rude for her to do that. She could have let you know she was going for more than she implied.

Don't start a fight with her but do mention it.
>>
I just cheated on my girlfriend. Kissed another girl and took her shirt off. Admitted all this to my lady and we're trying to work through it. Girls get it, OP. If I can get away with that, you can get away with being a little angry. Much, much worse things happen.
>>
>>16912977
Different anon, but he's right. What the fuck is wrong with you. People have their own lives too. They don't need to tell you that they're heading out to a movie with their sis, and you certainly don't need to know their day to day itinerary, even if you are dating. Theres taking an interest in their lives, then there's obsession.
Also,
> gf (14)
>underage b&
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.