[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hosted a work event yesterday that had a guest panel for Q&A.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1327455558032.jpg (26 KB, 336x229) Image search: [Google]
1327455558032.jpg
26 KB, 336x229
Hosted a work event yesterday that had a guest panel for Q&A. Was really intrigued by one of the panel members, but she left before I had the chance to speak with her.

No doubt she'd remember me as I was running the event, but just wondering if you guys think it would be weird to ask her out by email. I've really only ever lined up dates from face to face interaction and can't really tell if this would be super weird or not. Feel like just generally being some guy that she saw but with whom she had zero meaningful interaction leaves very little room for why I'd even be reaching out to her.
>>
Alright then, just gonna do it. Nothing to lose and it's not like we work together.
>>
This is creepy.

You're creepy.

Jesus fuck OP, what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>16912632
Is it that bad? I mean, we spoke briefly ("Thanks for coming out today," that kinda small talk bullshit) and I was only gonna say that I liked her commentary and would like to grab coffee some time if she's interested.
>>
>>16912663
Bumping this. Really would like some more thoughts.
>>
dont immediately ask her out via email, make small talk with her first and if she seems interested then ask her out.
>>
Yep, definitely don't send an e-mail asking out.
You should probably just let it all go, but if you're so keen on doing this, then at least ease her into it.
Don't ask her out, just send an e-mail, like, about the show or something.
If you already sent the email then hope she doesn't remember you and that you'll never have to see her again.
>>
Fair enough. Thanks people.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.