[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend broke up with me 1,5 years ago, because I was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: the-bear-au-pair-prints.jpg (199 KB, 700x845) Image search: [Google]
the-bear-au-pair-prints.jpg
199 KB, 700x845
My girlfriend broke up with me 1,5 years ago, because I was a all day weed smoking loser that raged at her because of jealousy since she started doing things while I sat at home smoking.
I thought about a lot of things since that, and since I consider her still as one outstanding gentele and lovely person I really wanna appologize to her and tell her that she didn't deserve the way I treated her during our last months. Since I'm really shitty at orally talking about this kind of stuff I would rather write a letter + she can decide wheather she wants to read it or not.

Question: Would you generally consider this as too beta/creepy?
>>
i'd appreciate it if i were her
>>
she'll appreciate it
>>
>>16911896
She'll like it, especially at the fact that you're actually making an effort to go out and apologize instead of just showing up one day out of the blue and saying that you want to be back together.
>>
>>16911896
I'm not sure I'm on board with the other anons. I wouldn't hate it, but I wouldn't like it, either. I'd feel nothing about it. A year and a half after breaking up with someone, I have moved on so far down the road, I don't even think of them. Let alone would I really care if they tried to reach out. Just not my kinda thing. When we're done, we're done forever.
>>
>>16911896
Do it, it'll be a really nice thing to do
Who knows whats going to happen
she might read it and love you again or she might not even touch it
go for it dude
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.