[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hown do I stop crying from every argument l have with my wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1zefloy-5575cb0f2b884.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy-5575cb0f2b884.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
Hown do I stop crying from every argument l have with my wife? I am 23 and whenever we have a heated argument with her or with whoever I start to tear up. Why is this?

I'm a male. I am sensitive but it sucks crying so much in front of my wife. I feel emancipated and I feel like it shows weakness
>>
>>16911682

>23
>married
>crying

Priceless. For everything else, there's mastercard.
>>
23 is pretty young to be married for a man. You're just immature. Women are a joke. I can't help but laugh when arguing with women, no matter the subject.
>>
>>16911682
>emancipated

you don't even know what words you're using and you're married? what a dope!
>>
I was like that too but now I can't even make myself cry. I get more annoyed then anything. Just wait a few more years.

>>16911693
Is right. Last time we had a fight I was thinking about kool-aid flavors and if that blue flavor with the octopus on the packet was still around.
>>
>>16911682
I can only give my perspective. I used to cry a lot, but I made a deal with myself after having gone through very bad shit in my life (surgery gone wrong, mental institution ) I haven't cried since I was 20. Not even in funerals when someone I genuinely cared about died. It's possible, but I don't actually think such emotional detachment is healthy in the long run, but with willpower everything is possible.
>>
>>16911715
Lol what?
>>
>>16911708
Donald?
>>
>>16911708
I meant emasculated oops
>>
Bump

OP here

I've always been like this. As a kid I would go into fights crying and swinging like a madmen
>>
>>16912108
Not confident in who YOU are.
>>
>>16912465
Like the Alan watts.

And not really I was way bigger and stronger but I would get so mad I would start crying. Once I almost killed a classmate when we got into a fight. I started crying and lost sense of rationality and I picked him up and slammed him head first into the ground. Even the teacher was shook.
>>
>>16911682
you might have adhd
>>
>>16913081
What makes you say this?
>>
>>16911738

He probably means that you shouldn't take women seriously. They don't argue logically. They just manipulate theirs and your emotions to make everything your fault.

If you get mad at her and call her a cunt or start insulting her, she's just gonna remember that shit and add it to her deck of cards with all the other times you lost your shit, and next time you argue she's just gonna start flinging those guilt cards at you instead of trying to reason with you, cos that's what women do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.