[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a couple days ago I got with this cute nerdy chick who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: File Jul 18, 11 59 29 PM.jpg (636 KB, 1280x968) Image search: [Google]
File Jul 18, 11 59 29 PM.jpg
636 KB, 1280x968
So a couple days ago I got with this cute nerdy chick who's been into me for a while. We spooned, cuddled and it was great but she kept talking about her boyfriend. I can tell that she loves him but she's sexually open and obviously wants to have fun with me. I don't want to take her bfs place I just want to have fun.

I want to continue where we left off but I don't know what we are, I feel restricted.

I want to go see the vvitch but I don't know if I should invite her, it maybe too much of a "date" and the last thing I want to do is make this more confusing.

Should I continue chasing "casual" sex with her or stay friends?
>>
>>16911606
You shouldn't do anything with her because she has a boyfriend. Seriously dude
>>
Don't listen to this guy >>16912040

Go get that pussy
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.