[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what the heck? Girlfriend says this to me after she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1396815110366.jpg (99 KB, 777x594) Image search: [Google]
1396815110366.jpg
99 KB, 777x594
Guys, what the heck? Girlfriend says this to me after she had to go stay at the clinic for a week (some mild recovery after an operation), 'Anon, I feel like you were with some darkhaired girl this week while I was away, am I right?'

What the heck? 'I "feel"'!? What kind of mental disorder is this when a person imagines things like that?

She had some history of cheating ex-boyfriends in the past. I understand. But I am a different person. I never cheated on her.

Please help with advice. She needs help, but I don't know how to approach this.
>>
Either she is new-age insane or she was "feeling" a long dark hair on your clothes
>>
it's likely something like a friend of hers called and said they saw you with a dark-haired girl

you neglect to mention if you were actually with a dark-haired girl, OP
>>
>>16911589
i think she means new age insane. my ex used to do shit like this. it was so stupid. Why is it always women that are into this new age shit?
>>
>>16911602
No I wasn't with any girl. That's why my gf's behavior baffled me so much.

OP
>>
>>16911766
she is insne. why do you put up with such amounts of crazy? is she into other new age shit?
>>
>>16911773
No, she's not much into other new age stuff. I don't know.

But "insane" is an insult that she won't like. Is there a legit disorder name for this?
>>
>>16911807
no, its just stupid new age shit that has influenced the masses. in reality, she is probably just insecure and afraid you are with someone else. She wants to cover up her insecurities by using new age bs. its classic women behaviour desu.
>>
One of her friends probably told her that you were, even if you weren't, "feel" is something used when you don't want confrontation. Do any of her friends dislike you?
>>
File: 10971390452134.jpg (412 KB, 555x768) Image search: [Google]
10971390452134.jpg
412 KB, 555x768
The phrase "new age" has appeared in almost every reply in this thread. I have a vague idea of its meaning but can someone bother to explain it? Does it mean more "stupid" and less "diagnostically psychotic" in this context?
>>
>>16911835
"new age" is a really vague term that refers to new types of "spirituality" (privatized, individualistic religious beliefs and practices). stuff like psychic energies, witchcraft, divination, whatever the fuck.
>>
>>16911878
tanks
>>
>>16911815
I guess you are right.

OP
>>
if she keeps pulling shit like that, just dump her.
you have no time to deal with insane people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.