[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you were me? Long story short, took a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: must-see-imagery-go-deeper.jpg (79 KB, 387x685) Image search: [Google]
must-see-imagery-go-deeper.jpg
79 KB, 387x685
What would you do if you were me?

Long story short, took a girl back to her place from the bar last night and we fucked for a bit. I don't live in this town and she does. I'm here until the end of the week but may move here in the future.

Like a dumbass, I didn't use a condom but I think we are both good. Time will tell. She doesn't have my number but I have hers. Last thing I need is her contacting me in a few months telling me she is pregnant.
She wants to hang out and fuck a few more times before I leave. I really don't want her having my number though but also don't want to be an asshole. Sex again would be cool too.

Should I just let it be and not contact her and be an asshole or contact her again and just talk about it all and hope she is on some kind of birth control?

What do?
>>
>>16911365
>I didnt use a condom
Shes going to find out who you are no matter what... You are an idiot. Tell her to go get plan b now and take it and then use a fucking condom.
Do you really think a number is the only way shes going to find you?
>>
>>16911401
Ya I figure as much. I want to tell her to get plan b but it's not like I can force her. And she may say she is on BC but could be lying.

I'm a dumb fuck.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.