[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend has met a girl on an online game her plays, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1392958626784.jpg (40 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1392958626784.jpg
40 KB, 500x420
My boyfriend has met a girl on an online game her plays, and now he plays the game more and more. He spends so much time on that game that it is effecting our relationship, and when I bring it up to him, he just dismisses me, he says it helps him relax after work.

I know hes been playing with her, shes a complete asshole. Shes introduced him to some shitty youtube shows that hes really into, she used to be ok but now she flirts with him, hes bought her expensive stuff in game... I don't know what to do? am I really competing with a mystery online woman?
>>
>>16911356
LOL
>>
>>16911356
You are competing but not in a bad way. Hes just made a friend. You realize that you are losing in interest to a female gamer online. You arent competing for him per se, just his time.
Hes not going to dump you for her. In game items are things you buy for your friends.
Hes not falling in love with her or anything. You are just jealous he found a good female friend. Id be more of a problem if it werent online since youd have to worry about what they do alone and if its really just friendship.
>>
>>16911366
She works in the town we live in... I don't play the game he does, so I don't get all their conversations but I do see some over his shoulder and they seem to chat ALOT considering its an action oriented game.

he also constantly watches the shows she sends him, they're like, these political shows, ones that make me think she might either be completely insane, or shes actually a dude, who is insane
>>
>>16911356
Start playing the game and git so gud you curbstomp your boyfriend so hard he doesn't really want to play anymore.
That's the ultimate solution to problems like these.
>>
>>16911451
This
>>
>>16911418
Paranoia will end your relationship and push what you are afraid of into happening. He has no desire to leave you. He just made a friend online. Are they hanging out in real life. Because that doesnt imply hes cheating, it just makes it harder for you to trust that nothings going on between them.
>>
File: costanza_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>16911464
>just because your so isnt spending time with you
>and found someone of the opposite gender
>and is hanging out with them physically
>doesnt mean theyre cheating!
>>
>>16911356
Tell him to grow the fuck up and stop wasting his time on children's games.

Also, you have every right to call him out on this. Usually I side with the guy but this shit is just pathetic.
>>
>>16911523
What's wrong with having a game as a hobby when you're otherwise well adjusted? Stop acting like some holier than thou douche and remember what website you're on.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.