[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 20 year old NEET who has finally decided to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1442123429140.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1442123429140.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
I'm a 20 year old NEET who has finally decided to go to college this year. I will be living in college housing, and I will have my own separate room with a toilet, shower, refrigerator and all that.
However, I will be living with other students and will share a kitchen and a study room with them.

What advice do you have for someone like me? I'm very socially awkward, never had a gf/never kissed a girl, and have no friends as of now.
How do I avoid being awkward with other students? How do I make my first days on campus go by smoothly?
>>
>>16911278
Just be nice to people. Say hi when you see them in passing, ask what's up, talk to them if they come to talk to you. Don't hole up in your room. You don't have to be bugging them all the time, but make an effort to check in and see everyone. If you get invited to hang out or do something, GO. Do not make an excuse. You learn only by doing.
>>
>>16911278
Dont worry slut you'll be fine 20 is not that old. Just remember to pic related and never get nervous around a girl and always hug them instead of shaking their hand, they are not dudes.
>>
>>16911278
you still have a whole college ahead of you

im in similiar situation as you just got thru 1 semester of my uni,and trying to find new circles
>>
For your roommates: I'm guessing you've lived in a house with your parents all your life? There's gonna be a bit of a learning curve if so. Just be really diligent about not leaving gross shit in the sink, not leaving trash lying around, etc. Also, if you really want to have a good relationship with them, the best thing you can do is stay out of their shit. Be friendly and invite them along if you're going somewhere or whatever, but in my experience it's much easier to live with someone who gives me a lot of space when I'm at home.
Also, clubs are a great way to meet people.
Good luck, Anon!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.