[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you eat pussy? Does anyone have any videos of a lady
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dougal_.jpg (59 KB, 1049x787) Image search: [Google]
dougal_.jpg
59 KB, 1049x787
How do you eat pussy?

Does anyone have any videos of a lady showing you how it's done?
>>
Go to >>>/soc/ ask a socslut to eat herself out.
>>
Find the clit. Go nuts, everything else is pptional/up to your partners needs.
>>
>>16911187
A lot of guys and girls don't know that the labia right below the clit can often feel more pleasurable when its licked than the actual clit.

I sometimes squirm in discomfort when my boyfriend focuses too much on the clit because overstimulation can be painful. I like it when he licks right below it and my labia indirectly stimulates the clit instead of his actual tongue.

So you should try licking both and see which the girl likes better because not everyone's sensitivity is the same.
>>
File: tumblr_m0wbfiJl3I1qaop8ho1_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0wbfiJl3I1qaop8ho1_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x436
google Nina Hartley how yo eat pussy

send me money afterwards
>>
Eating pussy is fucking disgusting and emasculating. How do I finger a girl properly?
>>
>>16911232
>emasculating
Knowing you can get your girl off with the flick of your tongue is emasculating? You're an idiot
>>
>>16911232
>the guy that never found a girl that loves him: the novels
>>
>>16911211

Nina is fine but every sound that comes out of Sunny is dumb, not to mention the fucking cameraman making rare, but retarded noises
>>
Scorpio here, I normally communicate and make my partners feel really comfortable, and with time they always open up. Getting tons of feedback is important with oral i think... Some girls want to act shy, you need to work on them being comfortable so they can say "no, that's the wrong spot, no that's too slow" etc. Then its just a matter of making yourself their tongueslave during the oral. Most i've been with prefer a combination of tongue and fingers. I actually don't enjoy giving cunnilingus, even though i'm apparently great. out of the last few girls, only 1 I actually gave it to. I felt a bit bad, because they've all given me BJ's.
>>
>>16911236
It is. I just use my dick.
>>16911172
Eating pussy is only if you are a dicklet.
>>
http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/eatpussy/
>>
>>16911420
Scorp here again. I sort of agree, and sort of don't. I think its a good thing to know how to do, but i feel like with any girl i'm with from now on, they should be giving more oral than i give.
>>
The way you eat someone out is going to vary drastically on their body and their sensitivity. Some people have hypersensitive clits that can't handle direct stimulation, and some have clits that can really take a direct hammering. Start slow and ramp up sensation gradually until you find a good level.

In general you want to make sure your teeth are covered. The whole outside area is sensitive, so utilize it and really explore. Making sure that you take the time to warm your partner up can save you a lot of time, it's much easier to get someone off when they're already sensitive and raring to go rather than just starting cold.

The clit also has a hood that it hides under. Try pulling and holding it back to increase sensitivity. If the clit is already hypersensitive, though, it might be better to not do this.

You can also finger the vagina while you lick the clit, which feels the best for many people. Ease fingers in one at a time, two is good for most people. If the person has a sensitive G-spot you can curl your fingers up and stroke it. If not, you can try simple thrusting of your hand or just moving it all around to stroke the walls.

Everyone's bodies are different and everyone likes different things. There are things that in general work but nothing is going to work for everyone. So start with what works for a lots of people and then fine tune your methods to whoever you're with. If you pay attention to their responses and adapt, and you'll master it quickly.
>>
>>16911469
>people
>hypersensitive clits

yees! my father has a very hypersensitive clit
>>
>>16911469
>>16911509
no, rly awesome advices
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.