[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey b, I need an advice. On friday i was at a nightclub. I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey b,

I need an advice. On friday i was at a nightclub. I started dancing with a girl and it soon turned into kissing and boob/ass grabbing. If i had condom i could easily fuck her in the toilet, but thanks to my autism i just left with her number. The next day I wrote her an sms and asked for her fb account, "so we can talk". Now she wrote back and gave it, but since then i changed my mind. I dont need a realationship now, so I would like to turn her down politely. But since i was the onse who wanted to talk, its fucking cringeworthy.
Help me.
Anon
>>
almost fucking one night doesn't mean an instant desire for a relationship. turn it to fwb
>>
Lol its not b i.fukd.up
>>
>>16910921
My main.problem is that i dont have time/energy for that + she looked prettyer on friday. By much. I just want to turn her down
wat do?
>>
>>16910931
keep in touch, just don't make it into a relationship
>>
>>16910953
Ok, lets say that I add her on fb. What next? Shall I write her a message? If yes what?
>>
>>16910963
tell her you're the guy she met that night, the usual
i'm no genie, you gotta do it
>>
>>16910972
But I don't want to chat with her. Just want to forget her and make myself look a bit less autistic. If I add her, she will know my name. And the longest ill wait the worse itll be
>>
Add her but don't talk to her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.