[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can i go to meet relatively nice girls who would be fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 300px-ColumbiaStahrArtwork.jpg (31 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
300px-ColumbiaStahrArtwork.jpg
31 KB, 300x417
where can i go to meet relatively nice girls who would be fine with being with a (facially) 3/10 guy? during the day time, to meet i mean, and something specific please not just 'outside' cos thats a very big place and doesnt tell me where i should go, what i should do etc.
>>
The mall
>>
File: image_5.jpg (58 KB, 575x720) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
58 KB, 575x720
Post a pic of yourself, you're probably selling yourself short
>>
>>16910732
what do i do when i get there? what should i say and stuff?

>>16910736
i have done before, i got smashed on here. someone made an image macro from my face actually. it was pretty upsetting so id rather not do it again
>>
helb please
>>
go to the gym... just being in the presence of unattainable qts will motivate you to work out
>>
>>16910970
i already go to the gym, there arent that many women there desu. besides i see plenty of unattainable qts in my daily life anyway
>>
File: IMG_20160313_103023.png (455 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_103023.png
455 KB, 750x732
>>16910736
fine whatever, just please don't laugh.
>>
>>16911148
With better hair and a lower hairline you could look like Edward Norton. Then get the right clothes and you will be good to go.
Alternatively, and this works potentially for anyone, you could go with the goth style and try to get goth girls.
>>
>>16911148
>>16911173
thats not me (im op)

thats some guy from r9k or int or something, i remember seeing him before
>>
>>16911191
Oh oops sorry! xD
>>
>>16910717

Let me tell you something. An old friend of mine refused to wear hats, any kind, didn't matter. He fucking hated to have one on. Why? Because he felt like he couldn't pull one off. He couldn't look cool or feel like he looked good or that I helped/ flattered his face. He felt the same way about his looks as you do. He told me one day, you know dude, you can look good in just about any kind of hat, outfit or whatever you put on. And I later found out why. It's because I didn't care if I looked fucking awesome in something, I knew i was going to rock the shit out of it even if it was the uncoolest fucked off thing you could find. The mind makes the man. You have to be comfortable wearing your own skin and love the way you are way before you find someone to be with. I used to be so inward on myself and introverted when I was young I hated leaving the house because I was worried about being me. Now, I don't give any shits because 90% of the people you meet or pass on the daily wont be there 5 years from now. So it doesn't matter, what matters is the you know you, and that you rock you, weather you look cool to others. Because when you know that you have love and confidence in who and how you are. People will be able to tell that you could rock anything simply because you know you can. And trust me when I say, the day you are able to be comfortable in your own skin, is the day you will come out of your awkwardness and shine the fuck on the better things.
>>
you ever heard of the "mermaid-effect"? use it to your advantage
>>
>>16911229
im not afraid of meeting new people they just dont really want to talk to me when i do. the whole 'believe in yourself' thing is a bit of a meme i feel, because it doesnt matter what i believe in my own mind, the actual fact in reality hasnt changed. for example, all those edgy tippers with their naruto trenchcoats and fedoras think theyre the hottest shit out, but theyre not, and everyone else can see that even though they cant. they believe theyre cool but in reality theyre not, even if they believe the opposite

like i know guys who are really attractive and they can wear anything because what matters is their face, whereas for me it doesnt matter what i wear because of my face lol

>>16911268
i didnt think that applied for men
>>
>>16911279

I wasn't saying it as its what you wear. Its how you present yourself to others. If you put out there the, I am ugly and don't have good looks, everyone is going to pick up on that. Same goes for the opposite. Look, reality goes like this, beyond mass, or matter, or energy what we are back to is the first thought. The first cognitive thought, weather you call it god or whatever. Thought was first, the idea of a universe had be dreampt up before it could have been made. Thought rules all, now you probably don't believe that either because you just don't want to, or you have cognitive dissonance. But your thoughts really do shape who you are and who you will become, period. THE MIND MAKES THE MAN. not the clothes, or the muscles you get from the gym. When you are capable of being able to put more than 5% of thought into something you will start to perceive yourself in a better way. It is like working out, you don't see results in the first day, but you feel the burn. Meaning change has started, even if its ever so slightly.
>>
>>16911279
>i didnt think that applied for men
why shouldn't it? of cours it does...!
>>
>>16911316
im sorry but i dont agree. i can believe whatever i like but that alone doesnt change reality. it can change my perception of it sure, but i could convince myself im napolean bonaparte if i took enough drugs, that wouldnt make it so. i know im ugly because (many) other people have told me, so its safe to say that the consensus is in tune with reality, so i know that to be true

besides, i do just go out and try and ask girls but it doesnt work

>>16911362
ive always been told (and seen as well) that girls are attract to men instantly or not at all. you have to 'make your intentions' known and all that, otherwise you fall into the friend zone or whatever
>>
Post pics first, op
>>
>>16911447
>instantly or not at all
usually. mainly in "hook up" or "blind date" or "cold approach" scenarios. this is why i strongly recommend looking out for a gf/bf in your social circle. but the mermaid effect is real. i mean, firstly, you might not be a super model, but i guess most of you peers don't look like chris hemsworth too, so the girls in your area won't have THAT high standarts.
then, if you spend time with somebody you get accustomodated to their looks. something that might strike you as very odd will lose it's impact if it is familiar. i worked with SEVERELY disabled and missformed people. when i brought visitors to our sector, people tense up and leave again as soon as possible cause they are freaked out. but i can tell you that i thought most of the people living there are fucking adorable. i know how awesome they are because i KNOW them. i see their deformed faces every day and once you know how a face looks you don't care as much anymore. you focus on other things. like their personality and shit.
girls sill build good memories with you, like how funny it was to banter with you at the camp fire last summer. or how you helped your severely drunk friend. or how you acted fucking adorable when howard brought his little nephew. this stuff has a MUCH bigger impact on girls that know you. trust me on this one...
>>
>>16910717
>(facially) 3/10

Are you wealthy?
>>
>>16911459
like i said, not again

>>16911490
well one thing is i moved to a new city so i dont know anyone. yeah i know that feeling, i get that impression from other people (the tense revulsion). the problem is i cant stay attached to someone long enough for my personality to shine through or whatever, because they just run away when they see me

>>16911505
im not super rich but ive got a lot of money for my age/position (i have a very good job and im good at investing)
>>
>>16911551
Ffs, why do people do such stupid things... Don't you get how IMPORTANT your social circle is? There is NO job or whatever that would be reason enough to move to somewhere you don't have any friends. You will end up lonely and miserable if you don't have stellar social skills. What does it help that you live in an exciting place and have a neat job if there's nobody to share it with?
And i strongly suspect thay your face might not be the real problem here... Your social skills or attitude might be the way bigger obstacle. I know NOBODY that would stay away from being friends with somebody because of how the look. That's a pathetic thing to assume about people anon. And your first concern should be to get friends, not a girl just now.
>>
>>16911576
well yeah i understand that now but i need to make money to get a girl anyway so what else can i do

no my face is definitely a big part of it. you said yourself, people dont like to be near different people, if they stick around long enough then they dont mind but still you have to get to that part. honestly, when i walk down the road every woman i pass will look at their feet (so they dont have a chance of looking at me in the eye) as i go past them, and when i see them ahead they dont do that for other people. when i approach people randomly they try and get rid of me as fast as they can
>>
still need some help
>>
>>16911576
>What does it help that you live in an exciting place and have a neat job if there's nobody to share it with?
Extroverts like you should be moved to concentration camps.
>>
anyone?
>>
someone has to have some advice?
>>
this isnt right
>>
>>16912168
Nope, there's variation of this thread and not a single one of them ever ended successfully. They all just trailed off.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.