[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me why a girl is making plans with me to meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cosplay.png (32 KB, 1603x861) Image search: [Google]
cosplay.png
32 KB, 1603x861
Can someone tell me why a girl is making plans with me to meet up then completely cancels on me like either that day or very close to the time we're supposed to.

She's also got 2 settings, hot or cold. Sometimes she's close and loving and great other times she's 1 word replies and distant. I don't have a clue what to do. I really fucking like this girl and the fact that she tells me that she loves me fucks with my brain. Any advice you can give me? (I really can't just stop talking to her we go to the same school but never see each other around as we're both in classes when the other's on breaks)
>>
If making plans doesn't work, make a plan where she can never refuse the offer. Make it where it's something that she REALLY wants to do. Or you could be spontaneous and do something together without making a plan. That way you can find that inbetween of cold and hot personalities.
>>
Get rid of her dude, she's not worth it. I had the the same sort of girl, she kept me at a distance and she turned out to be a dud, totally not worth it.
>>
>>16910443
She also keeps telling me that she wants to sleep with me, so I kinda want that as well first. But how do I get rid of her? I like her so fucking much it's crazy
>>
It's a control tactic
>don't be a cockold
>>
>>16910447
Just stop talking to her
>girls love when you don't care about them
>>
>>16910447
And if she gets upidy about you cutting contact say
> come over to fuck and maybe I'll take you seriously
>>
>>16910438
Alright I'll try this dude, we were meant to meet the other day but she ended up having to cancel literally last minute as she had to go to her dad's house (she did tbf)

She said she's really nervous when ever she sees me (she see's me in passings by etc) so honestly don't know how to deal with this shit. I've never had a girl reject me before so idk
>>
>>16910453
>>16910456
Normally I'd do this and like I'm not a beta bux faggot, but for some reason I just feel "changed" or some shit like I like this bitch even though I know she's a bitch.
>>
Stop thinking of her, go and join a Brazilian jiu-jitsu club, speed date or even just go to your local mall and talk to every girl you see. You need something to distract you from your thought about her. Hang with your mates and a girl will come along. Hope this helps.
>>
It's only a Chem reaction, look at what she can offer and how her personality and how she treats you
> after a year the Chem goes away and your left with the real person
>>
>>16910429
Hi anon, perhaps she really couldn't make it at the last minute. If she's telling you she loves you, then I'd guess that she's even freaking out at the last minute especially if she's really into you. I've felt the same way. Finally, a lot of people respond to these kinds of posts with 'find another girl/boy' when actually what you want is them and there's just as good a chance she feels the same. Talk to her about it, be honest and reap the rewards
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.