[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: sad.gif (242 KB, 245x256) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
242 KB, 245x256
Hey guys I use to go out with this girl in High school. it wasn't an official relationship because neither of us asked the other one out. Instead we just hung out all the time and what not got mad when the other would talk to the opposite sex... I use to leave school early senior year (we had 1 less class) and go to her house to fool around. There we would wrestle around and I'd grab her titties and ass and what not. It was good stuff. There was a time I brought her to my house and threw her on my bed. She then spread her legs open and then I looked at her and was like "Get the fuck out of my house" then proceeded to play halo[was super beta]. We were cool for a while and then she thought I was dating her cousin but in reality it was my friend and I Didn't want to tell her yet. She flipped out on me and then stopped talking to me. I kept trying to ask her what i did and she said figure it out and I'll Talk to you again. She went to university and I went to CC and I still pondered why. Until some of my friends told me that she told people that I tried to rape her /I did rape her. .... I tried to confront her now days and shes a lesbian with a girlfriend and she avoids me whenever I see her. We share a similar friend circle and now I can't hang around because people think I raped her/ or she makes things dramatic and leaves.

I know this is high school but it still affects me now, I cant believe she told people I tried to rape her and given the opportunity to actually have sex I chose halo
>>
You rejected her, dude. That's why she said you raped her. She was hurt from the rejection. Not fair, but fact.
>>
Sadly this is what happens when you emotionally rape a girl.
Better get some lawyers, really wouldn't surprise me if you got reported for rape and mental anguish.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.