[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last week my husband and I called his cousin and wife to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 2576x1932
So last week my husband and I called his cousin and wife to go out drinking and to a club. They wanted to get a bottle at the club and reserve a table and wanted a 3rd guy there so we can split the tab of the table, around 400. Keep in mind I did not want the other couple there because they are trouble makers.

So the freeloader got really drunk and didn't pay anything toward the bill anyway and my husband had to drive them home, no big deal. I was in the other truck with my friend and husbands cousin and we followed them.

Long story short, the random couple my husband called told him the next day that my husband was trying to hit on his wife and he touched her legs in the truck and wanted to do things with her. All lies. Every bit of it.

Now his father called my husband tonight at 3am and said that he is going to tell everyone to keep away from him because he tries to go out with people's wives.

My husband called his father and now there is going to be a riot in our community.. What can we do to stop this rumor in its tracks?

Do I just have to knock this bitchs teeth out

Or run her over.
>>
>>16910389
It sounds like you are from a small town, in which case this is the norm and there is no avoiding it. You can try and be sophisticated and stay away, but these people live in the mud and throw mud at people who don't.
>>
Yeah pretty much everyone knows everyone's business.. True or not. This little bitch is such a freak she made tumors that her husbands nephew gets raped by his aunt
>>
>>16910389
>Do I just have to knock this bitchs teeth out
>Or run her over.

That wont improve anything.
>>
>>16910389
Have nothing to do with these people again.

Let them moan and bitch about you all they want.

Living well is the best revenge.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.