[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to an hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448954329340.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1448954329340.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
I'm about ready to an hero. What's the cleanest way to kill yourself? I can deal with a little pain, but I want it to get the job done properly and have very little clean up for other people to worry about.

I don't like pills. I've tried them before: Popped about 20 packets of Benadryl when I was 13, fell asleep after 10 minutes. Woke up 5 hours later, best sleep of my life. I'm 21 now and in TX, I can buy a gun legally, but again I don't want to make a huge mess. And I don't want to go vegetable from anything. I want a sincere, successful suicide.

Please save your 'u must live' posts. I don't want to be talked out of suicide. I've been suicidal for 8 years, now, in addition to having other bullshit problems and I'm ready to cut the cord. I don't want my life to get better, I just want to die. I've been craving death for a long time, now.
>>
>>16909969
Old age.
>>
>>16909976
C'mon, let's not be a smartass.
>>
we all have a little voice in our head saying i should die or i should kill myself

but will you actually do it? heres your reply for ur thread

if youre serious just use google and kill your damn self without announcing it on 4chan
>>
no dont kill yourself please man
>>
Helium exit mask or hang yourself while you put handcuffs on so you cant break free. I dunno, good luck man. If this is what you want go for it.
>>
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>shotgun + buckshot, in your mouth, aimed at your brain stem. 100% morality rate.

You'll get to a point where you will either go through with it or decide to change and live life to the fullest.

You can't fight your basic self preservation instincts as easily as you think.
>>
Listen, I dont care whether you want help or not.

Im here for you anon. I've been there. I can help you.
>>
>>16910095
I thought about it, but that'd be messy, wouldn't it? I've thought about putting a bucket on my head but I'm worried the bullet will go through. I guess a feeding bucket for horses would be thick enough.

There's something wrong with me. Those instincts are fucked. I want to die, I've attempted suicide many times and have been... Well, I'm still here. The only reason I've been keeping myself alive is for others, and I'm done with it. The last person that meant anything to me is now gone. If I live until Monday I'm supposed to get an evaluation. I might, I'd like to know what I've got going upstairs.

Been debating the helium, though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.