[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an f in a 3f 1m relationship. We have a really hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1444841344832.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1444841344832.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
I'm an f in a 3f 1m relationship. We have a really hard time meeting new people because most times when we introduce our group, they either view him as a player and us as losers, or him as an abuser and us as victims. How can we better deal with introducing ourselves to not have this happen?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>16909924
>>
>>16909929
You really should just try to stick to meeting only other poly couples, in that case. You're too old for people just to pass it off as phase, and you're not going to have much in common with standard couples, anyway.

Are you involved romantically with the other women, or are you just in it for the guy?

I'm just curious, I used to be in a 2f, 1m relationship myself.
>>
>>16909938
Actually I was in a les relationship, which morphed into this. So yes.
>>
>>16909919
As a male, how do I get into an arrangement like this?
>>
>>16909919
>in the not so far future
>alphas have 5-10 women
>everyone else has none
Sounds about right.
>>
>>16910022
Most girls in poly groups are fat, tattooed up and have dyed neon hair.

You have either have four 2s, or one 8
>>
I just got permission from my gf to date other women, she's bi so it seems to be heading towards a poly thing, but I know nothing about being poly

any tips for me?
>>
>>16910084

>thinking poly is ever a good thing

Have fun when your chick comes home with some dude on a date or wants to spend the night at his house rather than yours. I will never understand you cucks.
>>
>>16910259
she's not allowed, I just meant she'd be involved with the other girl
>>
>>16910262

>implying that's what will happen
>implying it wont' be "well since you did x..I'm going to do y"
>implying this will not ruin your relationship with this girl
>>
File: mnfz3tI.gif (930 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mnfz3tI.gif
930 KB, 320x240
>>16910262
LOL its all downhill from there bro
>>
File: 1450310298836s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1450310298836s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
how do poly things even work?

Ive never seen a level headed person in this type of relationship. so far its been furries, pony people, short dyed hair girls, hungary skellys, insane clown guys, etc you know what i mean.

you never see a handsome man with a stable income in a poly thing. atleast in my view that is. i only see absolute degenerates to the highest degree in them
>>
>>16910283
I make about $100k at 25 and my company is trying to get me to get into management to make $500k or so eventually. But I'm not sure I see the point because I already got married to someone monogamous... my fat goofy friend has a hotter gf than me even

What's the good of being rich if you can't acquire the most important things with it (longer life is the next thing)
>>
>>16910283
Personally think we're all pretty normal. We've been together for 3 years now as a group, so at least we're stable.

Anyways, any advice for introducing ourselves to new people?
>>
>>16910259
this, at least imho

but feel free to be poly if you want idc and accept
>>
>>16909919
Do you mean meeting people to join your sexual life or just meeting new people in everyday situations and making friends?

If it is the latter, thats pretty fuckef up to bring up your poly relationship
>>
You're four people incapable of introducing yourselves in any way except your romantic and/or sexual connection to one another. I'd view you strangely too.

I have no fucking idea if my friends or friends of friends are involved in a non-pairwise relationships. They don't know that about me either. It's because our interactions and friendships (even years old in some cases) are predicated upon our identities as individuals. Just some food for thought. Hopefully it's enough to share four ways.
>>
>>16910262
>I'm only allowed to have girls
Yeah that's not healthy poly, been there done that, didn't fuck him for a year.
>>
>because most times when we introduce our group
holy shit youre just like a fucking spic bitch that thinks i give a fuck about youre 3772637849 million cousins. gee i dont know, maybe when YOU meet someone, the other person views the potential relationship as being between YOU and THEM and not YOUR GROUP and the other person
>>
I would make sure to make fun of you to my face and snicker with others in the vicinity, judge you, despise you, and never be friends with you.
Fucking degenerate.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.