[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever woken up with a sudden loss of strength in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 110217.jpg (80 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
110217.jpg
80 KB, 550x733
Have you guys ever woken up with a sudden loss of strength in one of your body parts?

Got very drunk last thursday, woke up in my bed with my right hand not nearly as functional as it should be

From my wrist to my fingers I can't manage to move anything above 180 degrees if my arm were outstretched in front of me. I went to a doctor on Friday and he didn't seem to know what was up since I didn't feel any pain. Gave me ibuprofen and said to come back on Monday if it doesn't go back to normal.

Has anyone had anything like this? This feeling is really novel in a bad way. The closest analog I can think of is when you're doing a rep of something at the gym and hitting failure, your muscle simply won't go past a certain point, that's what it feels like when I try to move my hand into one of those no go territories.

Sorry if this is sloppily written, typing with 1.5 hands is making me far less careful I guess.
>>
>>16909902
Ask a doctor, not 4chan
>>
>>16909902
Yes, I just go back to sleep and its back when I wake up. Its a bloodflow thing and your extremities get hit by bloodflow problems the most which is why your wrist to fingers suffer. Your toes probably as well but people dont usually take that into consideration.
Usually your body will correct it once it sees you trying and realizes something is off. Takes some time though. If its persistent and last for days on end (not a few hours) then its anemia or something like that. Maybe low bloodpressure.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.