[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my husband cheated on me. We've been married for like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1430938948482.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430938948482.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
So my husband cheated on me. We've been married for like 11 years now and our marriage doesn't really have many problems, we never argue or anything but our sex life has been lacking. He confessed recently, I didn't suspect anything. My husband works very late, he always has but some days he had been coming later than normal but considering his job I didn't even consider it. He told me he's been going to prostitutes in his spare time.

I'm not even upset, I'm just like oh, so you do want to divorce? He says if I want to he won't argue because of what he did. I said I didn't really want to but I asked why he cheated and he explained he felt like our sex life was dead and whatever. I told him he should have told me but he didn't want to bother me because I work hard for our kids and he felt like I might get mad at him but I told him he can tell me anything, it's our marriage. He apologized a lot for not coming to me and said he would never do it again and I said it's okay and I'll make an effort to better our sex life and he said he would too.

I feel like I should be more upset but I'm just not. I think it'd be better for our kids if we stayed together and I'm honestly not mad at him because it's true that our sex life was dead and I can't deny that I'm half of the problem there. Prostitutes are prostitutes, I'd probably be more upset if he had a serious girlfriend but this just feels shallow. Should I be more upset? Our sex life has improved dramatically at least and he's not coming home super late anymore.
>>
>>16909827
Seems alright. The only issue is it might happen again.
>>
I... wow, damn. I'm impressed. You're taking this in the most mature possible way ever. You love him and trust him so much you took this as a warning rather than "OMG YOU CHEATED!!!1". Yes, cheating is awful and I won't advocate for it, but the way you're taking this will be for the better.

Congratulations.
>>
>>16909827
OP if you were a man everyone would be calling you a cuck. Divorce him unless you dont mind sharing him I guess men really are the important ones in the relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 365x214
Ah so I see your abortion thread is over now and it's time to make a new one.

You come here every single day and write these dumb b8 posts, always as a woman, always some inflammatory subject, always with your moeshit pictures, never replying.

It's so obvious.

Sage, report, and hide these troll threads.
>>
Honestly I don't think you should be more upset, although I may be sounding naive.

If you're not mad, and he is sincerely sorry and you two are willing to fix the problem (or attempt to), then by all means you should just keep going. There are many hiccups in relationships, and although I know there are other couples that would be broken up over these kinds of actions, if you two are fine with moving past it, then its no problem to you.

I personally have never been in a relationship where this has happened, so I don't know if saying this is a "hiccup" is an understatement, but if you two are making an honest effort to fix the problem, then that's a typical thing for couples to do after a problem presents itself.

Just go with what you feel is right. If you're happy now with the resolve, then by all means stay happy.

Also make sure he knows to communicate more often in distress, and you too. That way mistakes can be prevented before they happen. If your happiness matters to him and visa versa, then this won't be a problem.
>>
You have a good attitude. If you're not giving it up, he needs to get it from somewhere. Men need sex in order to feel full force. I have sometimes wished I could have a homely kitchen wench that could allow to fuck my husband on occasions where I am not into it. Having a happy husband is a lot better than a sexually frustrated grumpy one. Just make sure he is being SAFE. That's the most important thing. You are better off giving him more loving though.
>>
>>16909833
>>16909835
>>16909848
>>16909858
>>16909862
It's bait
>>
>>16909833
Well I just have to sex him so much he'll be too exhausted to cheat. At least thats the plan.
>>
>>16909867
Of course its bait. Im just triggered by the replies saying shes being mature for being a cuck
>>
>>16909848
Girls can be cucks too.
>>
Quit being a lazy cunt and fuck your man every chance you get

Shit like this is why I've had the same gf for 7 years but we haven't gotten married. Women think that as soon as the gown comes off and the ink dries on the cert, they have a free pass to stop fucking, start nagging, and gain a ton of weight. And then women wonder why men cheat...
>>
>>16909868
That should work. Spark up your sexual life and he won't cheat at all.
>>
I feel how your husband was feeling but I've only been married a year (living together for 3 and dating for 6)... my wife doesn't seem that interested in sex, I just want to see what it's like to at least try it with someone who at least pretends to be interested
>>
If my husband cheated with a prostitute I would let it go but I'm getting STDs tested.
>>
>>16909889
>I'm getting STDs tested
Huh, don't prostitutes make you wear condoms. If that then thats gross.
>>
>>16909827
i think you should find a new husband. if its dead he'll eventually consider it again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.