[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the 'right' time to have sex in a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: smiling-animals-2.jpg (57 KB, 605x484) Image search: [Google]
smiling-animals-2.jpg
57 KB, 605x484
When is the 'right' time to have sex in a relationship?
>>
>>16909523

There is no magical right time. It's when you're both ready.
>>
Whenever you both want to have sex
>>
>>16909523
If you haven't by week 3, or date 4/5, you're gonna be waiting a while

Unless they are emotionally immature, scared, otherwise damaged or religious.

The people who insist on waiting almost always have baggage of some kind.

Use it as a guide, not a law, but within that time frame use it as a barometer for the emotional and sexual health of your partner

(Assuming you're an adult or at uni)
>>
A month in at most or I dump her.
>>
Wedding night. Maybe a couple hours earlier, depending on tradition.
>>
>>16909523
When you're ready when you're ready for the potential consequences of sex.

If you both are emotionally ready, have been tested, have access to good birth control, access to emergency contraception, and both are prepared and agree on what you need to do IF you DO end up getting pregnant, then you're ready for sex.
>>
It's when you're comfortable enough (figuratively) to suggest you get naked together. If you'd be hurt by a 'no' when you ask, then you are personally not ready (because of being too nervous /too polite).
A good reason for going for it so early (compared to other posters' advice lol) is because even if they say no, it's still an opportunity to learn about the relationship.
>>
>>16909598
I'm in south korea right now and I found this cute chick that needs to learn English because she's going abroad to Germany. I really want to fuck her, and it's been 3-4 weeks. Do you think I can just make a move? I'm seeing her next week and we're drinking some wine together with some other friends.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.