[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I wanted to get someone fired without them finding out it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1453222414607.gif (935 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
1453222414607.gif
935 KB, 300x274
If I wanted to get someone fired without them finding out it was me, how would I go about that?
>>
You are a bad human being.
>>
>>16909604
The person I want to get fired isn't exactly an angel either. He's a bad person and he deserves this.
>>
Since you have to ask you won't pull it off. To put it simply. You're dumb and dumb people aren't good at doing things. Also depending on where you live and where you work it could also be incredibly difficult to get someone fired/laid off. Add in the fact that you are dumb and it's even more difficult.

I suggest you just quit though. I doubt anyone at your job likes you. The fact that you're this petty speaks volumes about the kind of person you are whether you realize it or not. So do your fellow coworkers a favor and quit.
>>
>>16909625
this
>>
>>16909487
Why do they need to be fired? You just let nature take its course. He'll get his. I'm currently dealing with a dilemma possibly like yours. Don't be spiteful, that will get you no where. You just need to be strong, confident and (depending on the situation) probably talk to your manager.
>>
>>16909646
He's my friend's boyfriend and he's currently stealing from the place he works at to sell them to make extra money so that he doesn't have to work extra hours at said job.
>>16909625
I ask because I'm not supposed to know.
>I suggest you quit
I don't work with him either. I don't even work at the same place as him.
>>
>>16909622
>>16909702
Why is he a bad person? I mean I get the stealing part but is there more to it?
>>
>>16909730
The story he tells my friend is that:
>he has an audio engineering degree that he doesn't use
>his relationship with his parents sucks and they only reason they let him live with them is because they want him to go back to school
>he takes too many classes at college to get his second degree to work more hours at work
>so he sells some stuff on the side to make some extra cash
But after some digging and after we met his friends at a few parties we've gone to, I've found out
>he doesn't actually have an audio engineering degree or any degree for that matter
>his relationship with his parents is fine, great even
>they're helping him with college
>he takes 1 class per semester
>at work he works a maximum of 12 hours a week
>he doesn't like working/picking up shifts
>so he pockets stuff at work to make extra cash
My friend is aware that he steals and she turns a blind eye to it. I've tried telling her what I've found out about him but she just brushes it off saying that he wouldn't lie to her. I agree that getting him fired seems like a shit move and honestly I would never consider it but the fact that he's stealing from work so he can be lazy and keep lying to my friend is too much.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.