[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting over breakup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
I broke up with my gf of 1.5 months a couple days ago and it's been bumming me out pretty hard.

The thing is, I know she wasn't right for me. She was a tumblrina SJW with a low sex drive (she was an orgasm-less virgin with a hymen before going out with me).
We barely had anything in common and she was constantly depressed and not very supportive or nice to me. She was skinny and above-average looking, but had pretty noticeable acne and her buttcrack had little flecks of poop near the top sometimes...

I guess I can't understand why my heart aches over this. I've had longer relationships (~1.5 years each) with girls MUCH more compatible with me and those breakups were really painful, which makes sense since they were such long relationships.

Idk, does it always hurt like this, even if the relationship is shitty? Even though I ended it and knew deep down she would never make me happy, I can't help but feel sad about losing her.

I've never ended a relationship so early before so I don't know if any of what I'm feeling is normal or not... Please help a heartbroken anon.

Pic related, it's her
>>
I'm a kissless virgin so idk man I'm sure you'll find someone else. More than I can say for my pathetic NEET ass...
>>
Any advice?

Even some mean advice would be appreciated
>>
>>16909359
Hey mate i know how you feel, my ex broke up with me the day after Christmas, she was often depressed and described herself as broken constantly but I helped her and loved her with all my being. I know that she ultimately left me because she knew I'd probably be better off without her but I feel lonely and have nightmares about her. It just takes time I guess like always, I'm not as depressed since it's been a few months but it still hurts from time to time.
>>
Hello anon, myself I am kind of heatbroken too. Last Monday my GF of almost a year broke up with me due to, I guess, piling differences in our relationship. The fact that she was abroad also did not help. And so I am stuck with this unbeliveably rash decision of breaking up, even though last week we were still discussing travelling plans.

What I'm doing, mostly, is the following:
- Keep an eye on some goals that you want to achieve (I still have an exam and my master thesis to round off)
- Spend time with friends, make fun, not too much
- For me, personally, I avoid drinking too much alcohol
- Make a list of things you want to do every day
- Exercise some more, even if it's just a walk somewhere. On the day of my breakup, I biked to a small forest about 20 mins from here and just put up some music.
- Talk, write, scream or do whatever it takes to get your feelings out. I call my parents a lot more these days, and I stick with a friend whenever I have a difficult moment. Acknowledge the tough times when they get to you, and don't try to force them.
- Put things into perspective. Ofcourse she was great and all, but what about this or that thing..

Also a friend of me and my exGF yesterday asked me if I believe in "the one" and I said no because I believe in multiple "ones". And then she said:

"Then the world owes you".

Also this one popped up in a magazine somewhere this weekend:

"Sometimes, life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith".

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>16910222
>>16910217

Thanks a lot, anons. I really appreciate the kind words and I wish both of you the best in dealing with your heartbreaks

We're gonna make it
>>
>>16909359
Hey, if I was with a guy who took my virginity and then gave up on giving me orgasms in less than a month, and who couldn't see past my acne, I'd be depressed too.
>>
>>16910323

She was depressed before and after. And I could see past her acne, it was her frigid attitude, hypoactive sex drive, and total lack of commonality with me that did her in
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.