[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have hard to read friendship with girl, have same social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: drunk.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>Have hard to read friendship with girl, have same social circle
>Into her, not madly in love, but into her
>Can't tell if she reciprocates, mixed signals
>Together at a bar, drinking outside
>Sitting next to her
>Kinda drunk
>Angle my legs to make contact, figure that could be a signal for her and I could read how she responds
>She moves away slightly
>I stupidly persist a couple of times, kinda gently, could be read as an accident
>After like the third time, stop.
>Leave without mentioning it when everyone's done drinking

So how badly could I maybe have fucked up? People tend to react badly to this sort of shit and I've made myself paranoid.
>>
>>16909124
You did nothing wrong, she just doesn't like you that much.

Tell me you were engaged in conversation while you did this
>>
>>16909133
Engaged in conversation *with her, pardon
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.