[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
interracial dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: qtasn.jpg (278 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
qtasn.jpg
278 KB, 1680x1050
My gf is chinese and her mom happens to be really conservative and traditional.
Recently she told me that she knows how we are going to break up.
Apparently she thinks that our relationship will end due to her mom not approving and race issues.
I asked her if she is happy with me and she said yeah but she keeps worrying about her mom.
We only have like 3 months of dating so I figured its something to not really worry about until later, but she said its inevitable.
She also said that she wonders why she agreed to date me in the first place if she knew why race was going to be an issue.
Kinda felt a bit bummed out when she said this.

Wat do? Stick with her until the very end? Or accept the fact that it is not gonna work out?
>>
>>16909072
Dump her as soon as you can.
Or try to stick with her until the very ending.
>>
well, judging from your pic it would appear you have an asian fetish and she has a white fetish

you seem made for each other. Good luck with that marriage and good luck with your future son!
>>
>>16909072
I dated a chinese girl. Their parents did not like me since I was white. But, they ended up being nice to me (didn't really speak English but bought me food and let me stay) and tolerated me. It helped that my dad is a doctor.

Just be nice and polite, they will more than likely tolerate you if you are nice to her. I do know some crazy asian parents, but generally they give up since they are no longer in old country.
>>
>>16909072
>She also said she wonders why she agreed to date me in the first place
Break up with her, she doesn't care about your relationship if she won't stand up for you against her mother.
>>
>>16909114
I am leaning towards this. She isn't in the part in her life where she is capable of going against her parents wishes, from that statement. It doesn't matter if she is happy - she does not want to endure her mothers unhappiness more.
>>
Have you tried understanding her cultures ediquette and such but if she's questioning it dont stick with her cause wouldn't be fair to you if you're the only one trying
>>
Tell her who gives a fuck about her moms opinion.
If she's happy with you, that should be good enough, if her mom doesn't like it then she can go fuck herself, because she's not the one marrying you. All that matters is that you two love eachother. If she keeps insisting that it will have to end due to race matters at some point, then she clearly isn't trying that hard to stay w you, if she really likes/loves you, she will understand and do what is right in her own eyes, she's a big girl, she can make her own decisions, she knows this, it just sounds like she isn't willing to try hard to keep things going, which may be what it'll require if her mom will cut off contact w her or something over it.
>>
>>16909191
Alright thanks man, I'll do this.
>>
>>16909114
You know I would but she recently said that it's just on her mind and bugs her a lot.
>>
Wouldn't you rather have a girl who fights the world for you instead of easily conceding to such shallow views?
>>
>>16909072
So... Plz forgive me for being a dick...

Are you like, an annoying, anime loving, karate class taking, all my friends are annoying nerds and all we talk about is anime and video games white person? Cuz I wouldn't approve of my daughter dating someone like that and I'd blame it on anything I could.

I suggest putting effort into getting into the Chinese culture. Embrace the same kinds of values, eat the same kinds of food, choose a career that Chinese parents would approve of, and LEARN SOME CHINESE!

I don't think the name of the game is racial purity, but ABC families are looking to excel while many white people still have hippy parents who don't care if their kids fall right down into the gutter.

Try that... If u meet resistance and she still has a wall up... Good luck
>>
>>16909650
Alright, thanks
>>
>>16909650
>>16909809
>>16909072
Fuck this. The truth is that chinese girls are rebellious if you lead them, even the most conservative ones. She want's to date you knowing her parents don't approve and she gets off on it, knowingly or not.

Don't embrace anything you don't actually want to and you will be respected for it. The chinese hammer hard though, be consistent and she will follow you instead of her parents
>>
>>16910225
Sounds good, she wants me so I guess you are right. Will do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.