[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibling is hiding cameras in the house.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (634 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
634 KB, 220x165
I have a sibling that is really weird and starting to do strange shit around me with recording devices. Recently they leave a lot of pens and other devices around that I recently found out was actually spy devices that records video and audio.

He started to show us recordings he did of other people without their knowledge of being recorded( arguing, shit talking, ect) So now things are turning for the worse.

He started to ask questions that are more personal than usual. Times I bathe, times I use the toilet, be in the house, shit like that. Even started talking to me about pictures I painted on my phone that I never shown to anyone ever before.

Whatever he's doing I have no hard evidence since he hides them and don't want to look like a paranoid person when I confront the police.

I'm pretty sure a person with a bunch of spy cameras is up to no good, but I don't know where he puts them in use.

Thoughts?
>>
>>16909048
Tell you parents to get the faggots to stop.
Take a pen you are suspicious of a see if its a spy pen and show police if need be.
>>
Start breaking them. When he complains, invite him to call the police, and then you will tell them exactly why.
>>
>>16909599
Makes sense. But most of them are hidden. I feel fucking paranoid in the bathroom to the point I bathe/shower in the dark.

He loves showing off the content he records of other people so no doubt he's doing the same to us. I fear that he rigged the whole house.
>>
>>16909666
Tell them to knock that shit off or else you'll slap the shit outta them? Or threaten to tell their friends what your sibling has been doing. Or both.
Assert yourself
>>
>>16909713
Yeah, but he feels that he has more power in the end because of blackmail with content, probably saved to a cloud somewhere. He spilled the beans when he said he'll share SSN's online once we interrogate him so he has some leverage.

He's basically entertaining a group of friends he made online by doing this shit.
>>
>>16909744
If he did that the material about you is most likely public already. Just tell him to stop. Does he have any incriminating evidence against you or just common things you do around the house?
>>
Anon I gotta ask. I have major social problems and don't know how to talk to people. Even here on adv there's a lot of assumed stuff people aren't telling me it seems like. If I had examples of normal conversation I could learn so much.

It's a lot to ask obviously but I really want help.
If you want to discuss the matter or just send it here's an email.
[email protected]
We can talk over Skype later perhaps if you want. Anyone else with real conversation they'd like to share is also fine.

As for your issues. There's tons of countermeasures. This defcon talk is pretty much exactly what you're looking for I'd imagine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7WoDXhcjM
Also your phone (confident they mention this in the video) is just an extreme spying device. Camera, mic and GPS can be on at all times. They're vulnerable as hell (even iPhone) and kids can get access to malware that works for them without knowing. Check all your apps, see if there's anything you shouldn't have. Anything you've received or been recommended by them.
Then do a factory reset. Depending on the device it may remove personal data so back shit up. Most androids don't do factory resets that do harm your data.

I'd be happy to answer questions here or over mail. On anything really. From anyone.
>>
>>16909666
>I feel fucking paranoid in the bathroom to the point I bathe/shower in the dark.
No good. Strange as it may sound, the cheap-ass cameras they use in those things aren't hard to mod for infrared. The results aren't professional-quality night vision by any stretch of the imagination, but for someone horny and desperate enough, it'll do.

If he's threatening to leak social security numbers, assume they've already been leaked and act accordingly. Odds are he's already got them sonewhere in the cloud, and just as likely that he hasn't taken enough care to keep them safe.

So yeah, start breaking his spycams. Raid his room for them if you have to: you know he's used them against you before and has every intention of doing so again, so a little preemptive self-defense is not uncalled for. Shit's not cool at all, and it looks like a certain entitled brat needs a comeuppance.
>>
>>16909758
No incrimidating evidence, just embarrassing shit of me using the bathroom and bathing.

Also >>16909801 you're right. He used malware on my phone remotely using a tool like metasploit and got all my pictures then forced my phone to do a factory reset. I don't know why but ever since we got him a laptop this shit took off. He clearly warned us that he knew how to do all this shit before he got one.
>>
>>16909048
Are you male, or female OP?
>>
>>16909048
tell the little shit to stop and if he doesn't, then tell your parents and have a go at him. you can't be standing for this. i would be anxious as shit if i knew my brother was always recording me. My younger brother wouldn't do anything like this because he knows i would flip out. if he threatens to show the embarrassing shit to people, threaten to hurt him and destroy his stuff.
>>
>>16910855
Male.

>>16910864 threats never worked before with him, clearly. He is mentally ill and tells a lot of us that he know murderers and can have people stalk us to get killed. From the current shit he's doing I don't think he's bluffing.

My threats never worked.
>>
>>16910917

Does he go out from the house a lot? If not those "murderers" are probably ppl from lets say /b/ or other forums where anybody can say theyre anything... It kinda sounds like he just needs a good beating
>>
Your sibling is abusing you and your whole family. His behaviour is fucking unacceptable. How old is he? How old are you? Do not stand for this. How long has it been going on for?

First talk to your parents. If they are incapable of dealing with the situation, you do. First, assert yourslef and beat him the fuck up if necessary. This is NOT OK. If you can't resolve it, then phone the police, family services, domestic abuse hotline, whatever. Your problems will get taken extremely seriously.

Why is no one in your family doing anything?
>>
>>16910811
Using the bathroom is less embarrasing than not using it. Just beat the fucker up and confiscate his cameras.
>>
>>16911100
No one's doing anything because he is just seen as mentally ill. He hacked my mother's bank account, water under the bridge.

Threatened a cop that he'll get him murdered, water under the brige again.

We all suspect him of doing shit but since we see no hard evidence of the cameras, things went status quo.

>>16909801 Hey my phone is non jailbroken, so the malware still works?
>>
>>16911129
From that reply it seems to me you and your family are stuck in a cycle of suffeing and no one wants to do anything out of fear of change or a hope that things will get better. Nothing gets better on its own out of nowhere. If you want things to get better you change them.
Act or hold your peace when he goes insane stabs a random stranger or strangles you in your sleep.
If he's mentally ill, call mental health professional. Have him committed. It's for his sake too.
>>
>>16909048
Sounds like a guy i know if u beat him up he'll become a backstabbing bitch you need to put him to an asylum cuz he's doing illegal shit, filming, blackmail, threats.. sounds like a pretty narcissistic person to me.

But yeah.. pretty much ur fucked unless u can get him to understand the wrongness of the situation, but you're way past that. Family psychiatrist is also good he obvioysly doesn't trust you why else would he gather the videos etc? He's making a lot of friends ":D" that "agree" with him because with videos like that you can make hella money, if you play the thought that he doesn't give a shit about any of u then you're fucked, he's a psychopath, but you need to get the message across that what he's doing is selfish as shit, and morally very wrong, either he gets this or he'll continue, and no one knows how fal he'll get in the road he chose.

Hello S
>>
>>16909744
yah threatining to post ur senpaitachi SSN is not cool in most cases id say snitches get stiches but fuck this kid he jsut wants to let the world burn tell ur parents about all this shit cause its getting to the point where its outta your league
>>
>>16909048
Also what country?
>>
Why not cripple him by changing the wifi password or cutting the internet off?
>>
smile more for the camera next time, please
>>
Moe out.
>>
>>16911207
Lol
>>16911207
Stop posting u troll
>>
>walk up to him
>make no indication that could be seen on camera that you're about to get violent
>stomp on his shin or instep with your heel, driving your foot down as hard as possible
>either headbutt him immediately (don't telegraph it by cocking your head back) or begin punching/elbowing him in the face
>slam his head/punch his head into the wall; grab him by the head and knee him in the face, then slam his head into a wall or sharp corner
>scream "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CAMERAS?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CAMERAS?! TELL ME! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!? FUCKING TELL ME, NOW!"
>lock his arm at the elbow while he's down, straighten it, and stomp as hard as you fucking can on his elbow like you're trying to snap it backwards
>once he's completely unable to stop you, begin smashing his fingernails one by one and prying them out, or cutting them down the middle with scissors

Should convince him.

Or, you know, figure out a way to nuke the cams yourself, and do this
>>16909599
>>
>>16910917
>tells a lot of us that he know murderers and can have people stalk us to get killed.
wtf. call the police. he sound like a mess. i was imagining an autistic 15 year old kid going around spying on people with spy toys from.
>>
>>16911250
I like this one. Do this op
>>
>>16911254
cont. spy toys from toys r us. i clicked post by accident haha
>>
>point gun at brother
>have it ready to actually blow him away; don't fake it
>demand to see every single camera and whatever else he hasn't mentioned in the house
>explain that he is making you very paranoid and uncomfortable and that he's going to be very surprised as he bleeds out on the floor when you actually shoot him if he lies or tries to hide even one
>march him around the house, collect cameras
>keep a distance, keep gun trained on him at every instant
>stand in the exits when he does his sweep
>inform him that if he passes over a camera you know is there, you'll fucking kill him

Could work. Who knows?
>>
His name start with an S, OP? Or his nickname, anyway?

He in Santa Fe?
>>
How old is he op? Seems like a kids behavior
Is he a neet man child?
>>
>>16909048
Your sibling is the fucking devil.

What I would do is wait till most of your family are together then expose him for the creep he is. That and start breaking his spy shit and try your best to stay in private enclosed places when you're own your phone. So that you can limit the amount of stuff he can use as blackmail.

Also, maybe you should try getting on his phone and find what kind of shit he has on that thing.
>>
>>16911261
He might keep one camera hidden and use its footage of you pointing the gun at him as blackmail or something.
>>
>>16909048
Give him a taste of his own medicine, always bring with you a little recording device so you can record him when he says all that crap or you find him spying on you. Now you have evidence to use against him.
>>
>>16911442
spy vs spy
>>
>>16911442
This could work, if he is as big as weirdo autist as you say he is he would be jerking off to weird shit.
Try and aim one at his pc, you may catch him with CP, he sounds like the type.
>>
>>16909801
What do you do in your spare time?
>>
>>16911129
I feel you OP. My brother is a raging turd and about to graduate high school and the giant shit has no prospects.
>only plays video games
>too fat for marines
>too dumb for college
>too lazy for work
And on top of all that he yells at my parents unless he's on some psycho medication.he's punched wholes in walls, broken all sorts of shit, and even fucked up the bathroom and parents are too pansy to do anything.

Nothing you can do but move out and leave them to their fate.
>>
>>16911791
Surprisingly the son of a gun claims to know people he can move in with like we don't matter.

He is hell bent on being a pain in my neck.

True about moving out, but that won't happen for me anytime soon.
>>
>>16909666
Is no one pointing out these Devil's trips??
>>
>>16912125
Well, the devil is definitely at work somewhere with my situation.
>>
>>16909801
>They're vulnerable as hell (even iPhone) and kids can get access to malware that works for them without knowing.

So they can install it remotely? I own an iPhone 6s and the person definitely testing out their skills on me.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.