[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I go to a local singles bar in the Midwest town I live in,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 720x960
If I go to a local singles bar in the Midwest town I live in, I have little to no luck meeting girls interested in me. However, every time I go to clubs in the nearby city I have considerably more success with the ladies. Has anyone else here experienced something like this in your area?
>>
>>16908822
In there are more sluts in the city/clubs. Most people who go to clubs are there with the purpose to get a one night stand.
>>
>>16908854
Well I mean single bars/clubs in both areas, my bad. I just feel like the demographics are widely varied just a half hour apart
>>
>>16908822
Well yes. I live in a small town with little crime and no real nightlife except a couple bars. The large city just 30 minutes away has lots of gang crime and city sluts in general. Cities are garbage.
>>
>>16908873
>demographics
Even if they are the same aged people. The people that go to a club downtown are going to be more out going and adventurous as opposed to those at your local watering hole. They'll be more likely to get out of their comfort zone to look for something new.

I used to go to a bar down the street from my house. It's just house outside the suburbs and it's a dive. In 10 years I've maybe hit it off with a handful of girls. Every time I go downtown it's a completely different story.
>>
>>16909803
Didn't mean just house outside. It's just outside the suburbs.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.