[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stick Dick In Crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Consder The Following.jpg (9 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
Consder The Following.jpg
9 KB, 266x200
> 18
> Not A virgin but barely

I have the opportunity to fuck a crazy girl, she's not hot but girls aren't exactly lining up to fuck me.
>>
>>16908661
Depends on what type of crazy she is.

Is she like into mystical shit, political, or is she a straight up serial killer?
>>
>>16908743
Very clingy, in and out of the mental hospital, cuts on the wrists, anger issues the list goes on. None of that would be a huge problem if was really hot but she's like a 4. I normally wouldn't consider it but I've had a dry spell for a long time.
>>
>>16908661
>I could have sex with a girl who I don't like on a personal level and don't find attractive, but I'm thinking of doing it anyway because lol sex
Grow up.
>>
>>16908762
Why don't you fuck a mental stable 4 OP?

Anyways if you don't mind her calling you to tell her she's going to kill herself because of you and guilt tripping you very often then i don't see a real problem

Still, i'm not a moralfag but it's a pretty big dick move from your side
>>
>>16908762
She's liable to do one or more of the following things.
1: Grow extremely attached and become a yan.
2: Trick you into getting her pregnant.
3: Lie about you getting her pregnant.
4: Say you raped her.
5: Blackmail you into staying in her life.

Don't touch her dude.
>>
>>16908762

>mental hospital

Anon, you shouldn't even have to ask this question

But anyways, if you fuck this girl you better damn well make sure she doesn't know your name.
>>
>>16908661
The never stick dick into crazy isn't just a lighthearted meme. There's a reason if it exists.

Just don't. Buy a onahole instead, it's not a girl but still better than chaining yourself to a crazy.
>>
>>16908762
DONT DO IT
you will thank yourself in the long run this is just your dick and your 18yr old hormones talking dont do it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.