[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love fucked lust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1455447163917.jpg (14 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
1455447163917.jpg
14 KB, 200x179
To keep it short, was a player fuck boy fag, but then I fell in love with a 10/10. Great personality for me, this is what makes her a 10 besides her sexy Latina body.

Sadly she's not interested in dating, we're just friends. Not only that, she insists she's not that crazy about sex. While this is a huge dissapountment, I'm still determined to date her. She has moved away, in the same state but far enough to be a problem.

While advice on getting her would be appreciated, the main problem is I find myself no longer able to pull bitches. I can start up the conversation, give out a few signals and get them interested and what not. Then halfway through I get the thought that this is just gonna lead to a quick meaningless fuck, which is hot in itself lout the thought of not being able to be with girl I actually love kills my mood for it.

Can't enjoy myself to the fullest now, when a girl is really aggressive I'll fuck it and dump it, liquor works but I'd rather not become an alcoholic.

Advice please?

(Pic somewhat related, hate her for this but same time into teasing which she did a lot)
>>
>>16908354
>While this is a huge dissapountment, I'm still determined to date her.
You need to see pic related. Stop wasting your own time fool.
>BUT I LOOOOOVE HEEEEERR
We know.
>>
Tried, but it doesn't work. Just when I think I'm free, she calls to keep up in touch every once in awhile to keep in contact and I fall all over again.

Shit pisses me off
>>
>>16908388
Girls do this on purpose to assuage their own loneliness by soliciting attention and making sure you're still in their pocket.

Developing strategies to ignore this now will help you later. BTW it's also one of the reasons she's not that into you. She knows she could get you easily. She wants to work for it, especially since she's hot and never had to work for anyone.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.