[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you're with a girl and are getting blown the fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
When you're with a girl and are getting blown the fuck up by other women, what do you do?

I'm not talking about cheating shit. I'm talking about you're single, out there getting your fuck on, and a different girl is blowing up your phone. It's fucking awkward. But the iphone has literally no way to receive text messages without the NAME appearing on the screen and it lighting up.

Do I seriously just have to turn my fucking phone off or turn off all notifications if I'm sleeping with multiple women ?? How do people handle this? It's so fucking awkward:
>Hitting it, going great
>Phone starts blowing in my pants
>"What's that? Who... are Stephanie... and Stacey... and Theresa??? U fucking whore!"
>/slitmywrists OH because you fucking a guy you just met is so chaste right?
>>
>Do I seriously just have to turn my fucking phone off or turn off all notifications if I'm sleeping with multiple women ?

First world problems, everyone.
>>
>>16908116
Yeah, no doubt. First world fucking going on too.

So how do I handle it?
>>
I honestly don't see the problem here. If you're playing the field then women understand you're sleeping with other people... and that they're going to text you sometimes. These girls DO understand you're not in an exclusive relationship, right?

I mean if you're carrying on a text conversation with one girl while out on a date with another, either, that's pretty rude too.
>>
>>16908116
So much this.
>>
>>16908128
Get a smartwatch and put your phone on silent.
>>
Name them all "low battery".
>>
>>16908163
OH MY FUCKING GAWD i hadn't thought of that. Thank you Mr. Genius. You want a BJ?

How private are these smart watches? I have no experience with them. I will Google right now, but you feel it would accomplish the level of privacy combined with functionality I'm looking for here?
>>
>>16908174
hahahha I lol'ed. Name them all of my family members too right?
>Anon why is your family blowing you up
>OMG UNCLE DENNY!
>>16908150
>I honestly don't see the problem here.
Well have you been in this situation? Because the problem is that no one, guy or girl, likes to feel second.. or third.. or fourth best. Also, women like to be whores... but they don't like to reminded they're being whores. So if you're balls deep in them and then SURPRISE! she sees a lock screen filled with female girl's names, missed calls, and texts... well I've never been with a woman who has taken that well.

And considering this happened last night, well I think it's a problem.
>These girls DO understand you're not in an exclusive relationship, right?
What women understand in their heads and how they feel in their hearts are often diametrically opposed.
>>
>>16908102
Consider picking up a cheap throwaway phone and give the number to every girl you're screwing to keep it separate from your regular phone, or give your contacts more innocent names (like Greg, Dave, spiderman, asshole, whatever)
>>
>>16908179
Yeah I just redirect my shit to watch, I can see if its worth pulling my phone out.

Private as long as no one is looking at the watch when a notification chimes in, (or you can set it to silent).

It's better than a phone chiming, as the watch will only vibrate to notify you, you can't miss it since its on your wrist.

And you can check your time without turning on the screeen (usually where notifications pile up on the lockscreen).

if you're on android, you can set the notifications to not show any data on the lock screen.

I got a pebble time steel for it. I can;t justify spending too much on an iwatch or fancier watch (usually the ones with touchscreen) and they are shit anyway since you have to charge them every night. the one i have can last for a week. I'm a courier at day, so when I'm biking I can see who messaged me o my watch. I can also switch music tracks and shiet.

And hey, it tells you the time!
>>
>>16908102
Your issue isn't your phone. Lying about your relationship status/intentions is your problem.

If you want one night stands/fuckbuddys/etc, don't go after women who want to be exclusive. You need to be upfront that you will NOT be exclusive.
>>
>>16908296
Thank you! I will most definitely check it out.

>>16908299
I see what you're getting at but that's simply not the case in most of my experiences:
>Because the problem is that no one, guy or girl, likes to feel second.. or third.. or fourth best. Also, women like to be whores... but they don't like to reminded they're being whores. So if you're balls deep in them and then SURPRISE! she sees a lock screen filled with female girl's names, missed calls, and texts... well I've never been with a woman who has taken that well.
>>
>>16908329
The key idea in my reply is that you need to stop going after women who want to be exclusive. If you're having women react like that, then they don't understand that they are sharing you. That's on you.

Also, it's somewhat ironic you're calling your women whores when you're having this much trouble covering up your own whoring around.
>>
>>16908357
>That's on you.
Again, I see where you're coming from... but I disagree. It's on both of us. IF she didn't ask.....

>calling your women whores
The difference for me is that I like whores. I don't think women should be ashamed for being whores. Just do you girl. No judgment here! I just like calling them whores and reveling in their sexuality. I'm a whore too! WWOOOOOOO!
>>
>>16908102
Put the phone on silent.
Always lay the phone face down, or keep it in your pants pocket when you remove your clothes.
iPhones have a feature called "do not disturb"; use it.

I believe you are capable of solving this. It just takes a tiny amount of extra effort.
>>
>>16908424
>I believe you are capable of solving this. It just takes a tiny amount of extra effort.
Don't be condescending when you're not that bright.

From the OP
>Do I seriously just have to turn my fucking phone off or turn off all notifications if I'm sleeping with multiple women ??
I obviously don't want to do that. I want to receive the notifications but in a way that I can be aware of and possibly read them without other people being aware of them. I'm not going MIA DND for a full 5 hours every time I'm with a girl. What if there's an emergency? If I did it your way I would be DND for my entire life.
>>
>>16908439
I see! You want to be able to view and read notifications while you are balls deep in a ho, but make sure the ho can't read it but you can. That's gonna require some high tech solutions for sure. I remember seeing an app on shark tank that masks names on notifications on the lock screen, not sure what happened with that. I'm sure there are other "cheating" apps that use the same concept if you do a little googling.

The good news is, it looks like mobile computers in the near future are gonna be embedded in your glasses. It sounds like that would benefit you a lot.

Good luck, and keep fuckin!
>>
>>16908189
>Well have you been in this situation?

Yes, I have, and I can firmly say you're doing it fucking wrong.

First, you're letting them think they're in a relationship when they're not - and you can make excuses all you want, but them getting mad at you for this is itself evidence that you're not handling this correctly. You're either a coward, an asshole, or both (my guess).

This bullshit about women understanding different things in their heads and their hearts is a smokescreen for your failure to be explicit about the situation they're in. That failure to communicate is what's causing the problem, not anything else. Back when I was juggling girls, they all knew, and none of them complained about calls and texts, the fact that "I'm busy" meant I was out with someone else, etc. Those girls knew what they were getting with me and weren't in the relationship in order to get somewhere else. Yours clearly are. That means you're leading them on as to the future of the relationship.

That's shitty. You're an asshole. These are the consequences.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.