[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kind of want to start using Tinder, not to actually meet anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tinder-logo.jpg (23 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
23 KB, 560x415
I kind of want to start using Tinder, not to actually meet anybody but just to see if anyone is actually interested in me. But I mean, I'd love to meet someone, just not a dtf kind of person. I want an actual relationship, could Tinder be the place to do it? Or is it legit just a meet and fuck place? Does anyone else use it? What's it like?
>>
people on tinder are the same as people irl

every individual is different, with different expectations, etc.
>>
I just ended a 2 month relationship with a girl I met on tinder.

She was a 20 year old virgin (she had a hymen and everything) who had never had drugs or alcohol.

Definitely not what I had expected, Tinder has all kinds
>>
does tinder work if you're a loser?
>>
are there actually attractive people using this? or is it just a bunch of landwhales and /r9k/ browsers?
>>
>>16907845
why didn't you marry that unicorn?

she was fat wasn't she
>>
>>16907845
Alright since I know you already use it let me ask you something. My main concern is the fact that it's intertwined with Facebook. Now when I create a Tinder account, can the people on Tinder just as easily find my Facebook? Will my friends on Facebook see that I have a Tinder?
>>
Hardly any good women are on Tinder. From my experiences, the bulk of the ones on there are super sluts and land whales; neither of which I would waste my time on.
>>
>>16907901
People won't know that you're using it unless they happen upon your profile while swapping. And they'd be weird to mock you or anything since they're using too.

Then again, I noticed people using it and having reasons like
>I just do it for fun and my friends manage my account with me
>oh yeah I still use it but it's nothing really, I just swipe people while on the toilet (that sentence sounded better in my original language)

Anyway so everyone I know who uses it has a "reason" about how they play it cool and are not really into it. Like they're above it or "not desperate".

Anyway all that to say that considering how ashamed people seem, I'd say there's no actual shame in it. People are just too obsessed with their image.
>>
>>16907898

She was really cute 5'9" and thin. However, she also had no hobbies, was sexually very frigid (she never even masturbated), and wasn't a particularly nice person. She was desperate for a relationship but wasn't very fun to be in a relationship with
>>
>>16908412

She also had pretty bad acne
>>
>>16908416
Not having orgasms gives you bad skin. You have to regulate your hormones.

OP

Tinder is great for meeting all types of people. There's a lot of "tinderellas." You'll know them when you see them.

They usually have five mirror selfies or pictures with their friends at parties, and their bio is usually desolate besides a kiss emoji and a link to their instagram.
>>
>>16908416
oh
>>
>>16907848
Not working for me at least, I meet absolutely nobody
>>
>>16907845
Not OP but how about your bio what should you put in it? Im currently not using Tinder, but I hear alot about that your bio (very) important.
>>
>>16907822

You get out of it what you put in, for one. If your bio shows you're looking for something more, you'll find like minded people. Or at least look at their bio before swiping left or right.

Just a warning though, this app is terrible if you're looking to use it to see if anyone is actually interested, and seems to have hurt the self esteem of a lot of guys who post here. That's because Tinder as a program is designed to display you longer even if you're not using the app - you may swipe right on a girl, and she may never even come back to see your picture, so you'll think you put yourself out there when she just didn't come back to use the app in time. It's not as widely used as it was like a year ago, when it was really hot, at least in places that aren't major tourism areas.

>>16908987

Be short, witty, but clear if you're looking for a relationship or don't live in the area or something out of the norm like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.