[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been so many years since I've fallen in love,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
It's been so many years since I've fallen in love, I'm 26 now and the last time I fell for someone was when I was 14

The closest I got to it was having a dream about kissing a guy recently.

Advice?

Straight girl btw.
>>
>>16907607
Try online dating.
>>
>>16907639
I have.
>>
>>16907607
In my experience, as you get older, your perception of love changes too damn much.

That "Thing" you felt back then, you may not get to feel it right now. Thats why many people cherish highschool love.

27y old with a GF here, with almost the same feeling as you
>>
>>16907607
>>16907642
do you know what your type a' guy is? have you not met many of them?

>>16907643
didn't you ever fall in love with your girlfriend?
>>
>>16907661
I don't know what my "type" is if I have one
>>
>>16907607
I know what you mean. I'm 28 now and the last time i was in love was around age 20.
I don't know anything about your background, but did you have a shitty breakup?

For me, I found I was making excuses, and I was really afraid to be vulnerable in front of people again. Now i'm starting to date and it's getting better.
>>
>>16908272
I've never been in a relationship but I have been rejected a lot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.