[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being too apathic to react to conflicts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4488.png (204 KB, 373x309) Image search: [Google]
4488.png
204 KB, 373x309
What the fuck is wrong with me, /adv/? I may know that already, but still. I have Aspergers, and am currently living with my Grandmother while my apartment isn't ready. She always used to want to fondle my shaft, ever since i was small. She passes by, tries to grab it, and such. However, as i'm an adult now, of course i don't let her, specially because i hate the disgusting bitch. However, she did it just now while i was distracted,l and fondled it. I forcefully grabbed her arm and pushed it away, silently, and kept walking. I even stared back at her in a disgusted/angry stare and she just replied ''Why are you so angry boy, you've got a nice one there''. She's fucking disgusting. My issue is; Why didn't i react more violently? I notice that everytime i just am too apathic to things, and just after it happens i feel like reacting, when it's over. I just ignored at the time, it didn't even cross my mind to threaten to break her hand. I just was disgusted but didn't care enough to react more than what i did.

Why? How can i overcome this? It feels like i'm enabling this by not being aggressive enough. It happens with others situations, but this one just happened, and i'm disgusted by her and angry at my lack of reaction, for fuck's sake.
>>
>apathetic*
>>
You're not apathetic.

Not sperging and raging does not make you apathetic.
You clearly care and put off. Apathetic dude would be like wut... Okay... Not even make a thread about it.

Just give her the dick one time and she'll shut up
>>
Fucking internet acting up.

>>16907520
At the time she touched, or at most of conflicts, i'm apathetic. I simply do not care. It's not fear of reacting, i just ''don't feel like it'', feel like it isn't necessery. And she's fat and ugly as fuck. Probably has some STD since she was and is a slut (yes, an old slut). Also, if i don't sperg and rage, what would i do? I didn't even tell her to not touch me, i did nothing besides what i said i did. And the fact that i didn't do anything out of apatheticness bothers me more than if it was out of fear, and now i'm feeling disgusted like hell. I may even shower so i can ritual myself out of the sensation.
>>
Report her to the police, anon.
>>
>>16907510
>She always used to want to fondle my shaft, ever since i was small.
This is your problem. As you were a child you couldn't fight her, you couldn't protect yourself so the only way out was shutting your feelings off completely = being apathetic.
If you didn't do that you'd not be able to deal with that shit because this is serious sexual assault. So the reason why you are apathetic now is because it is behaviour you've adapted.
I'm sorry about your situation. Just tell her it's not okay to touch your junk and if she doesn't stop report to police.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.