[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you ask for sex ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Long story short just went from autistic virgin to autistic virgin w/ GF, it's been 2 weeks and we don't see each other that much but i'm seeing her today and staying over at hers. We're quite in love but since I'm a shy autistic, who's whole childhood was raised under religion, I don't know shit about being in couple. We do love each other and kiss and make out but I don't know how to bring the sex into the couple, it's the obvious opportunity for me as for her, and she's probably forgetting about it since she knows I'm an autistic dude and she takes it slowly, to go at my pace, but I guess she'd love if I step out and make our relation even more intimate.

Do I bring a condom and just like tell her I'll hit that ?
Do I ask her casually in a message before coming ?
Do I ask her irl and just go out to look for a dispenser or a drugstore in the evening when i'll be there ?

pic not related
> tfw you slept with her but no sex
>>
Bump, sorry I need an advice on that.
>>
>>16907062
You say you already make out? Just take it a step further next time. Shit ain't rocket science dawg
>>
>>16907146

Sorry I'm not as experimented as you dawg.

What does it mean, take it a step further ? It doesn't help me at all, I don't know if I should ask, or just do it after without even bringing the subject, and if I happen to bring the subject, how do I put it ?

Don't underestimate my autistic side, I don't have a fucking idea.
Don't say it like I should slide on her and just get it over with.
>>
Don't worry about doing everything perfectly, a big part of the fun of being in a relationship is about learning how relate to each other's desires, behavior et cetera.

How autistic are we talking? Like medically certified or "4chan autistic", which is the normal, awkward teen?
>>
>>16907165

4chan autistic. I've never got tested about that, and i'm a student in psychology so I know what's a real autistic, I just say it because it's the general cliché about it here. So i'm just an awkward dude, 20 yo.

Thanks that's quite a relief to read that. I'm aware that the first time isn't as fun as they say, and I'm quite embarrassed by the fact that i'm the only one in the couple that doesn't know how to behave (and she's perfectly cool with it, all cute n stuff about me being a newbie in the game of love. Still embarrassing)
>>
>>16907161
Man you should procreate but where to help.

Don't slide it in

Kiss her first

Then work your hands and touch her shoulders run them down sensually feeling her body. Bitches love prep work it's called foreplay. Things like touching the inside of her thighs while sitting also works.

Then grab her ass and work those hands at removing cloths off her. She will catch on and remove them.

Then you fuck.
>>
>>16907175
If she's cool even better just fuck around grope her while using some of the adv listed before and you'll do fine she knows your going to be nervous and she's still game.
>>
Take it slow... every date make it a goal to get more and more intimate

start with holdin hands
holding her waist
then kiss
then make out
keep elevating but never penetrating
much like foreplay

only pros and seasoned people can kiss and get to second base on a first date (provided she's decent and no a whore)
>>
>>16907186
You don't want him to fuck?
>>
>>16907186

It's not a first date, she is my gf for 2 weeks. we already chill and the only thing keeping her from being even closer is my shyness.

>>16907185
Thanks. Hopefully she'll be aware of my state and will not judge me.

>>16907182
Okay. I'll probably should by a condom before and just bring with me (I don't know her well enough to do without)
>>
>>16907196
Sure fuck if you want to

Fucking without intimacy is kinda weak for me personally. I like to get intimate, build up, anticpiate and then fuck because it just makes nutting in her so much better.

>>16907205

Just start off with holding her hands and stuff like that. Rushing in fumbling into sex will make it less ideal of an experience.

Build it up. Heck, even finger her before you do the deed then wait a day.

This is my personal preference/technique though so do as you wish. But you have to seize something in order to do it.. so just do it?
>>
>>16907211

Well I guess you're right, I could rush in and she'd probably accept it but i'd do it in my stupidest state, or I could make it last until we're both be wanting it and ready for it.

I'll buy a condom in case the first situation happens, but if not I won't rush in.
>>
>>16907224
As a man with GF you will learn that you will almost always want a condom ready and waiting

good luck kid
>>
>>16907062
Why has western culture become so obsessed with communicating every little thing? Whatever happened to just going with it and living in the heat of the moment?
>>
>>16907745

It's gotten to the point that a touch on the arm could be considered a sexual assault if the girl decided to press charges. People are very confused, and the general tone of education on the matter seems to be "get verbal consent/permission for EVERYTHING or you might be a rapist"

So it's the law, pretty much. It's not really a personal obsession
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.